Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019(e)Now, more than 1000 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely(e)Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for a Solutions Consultant specializing in energy and utility to join Dataiku’s Business Solutions team(e)The Solutions Consultant will act as a Subject Matter Expert for the energy and utility industries and fuel the development of relevant AI solutions- from concept to design and go-to-market support(e)Your role will be key in supporting the accelerated development of Dataiku in the energy and utility space and accompanying energy and utility players on ambitious transformation trajectories(e)Your missions will be run in tight partnership with all Dataiku’s key teams: Sales, Customer, Partnership, Product, and R&D.
What You'll Do :
Be a Subject Matter Expert for the Energy industry: leveraging your strong expertise in the energy and utility industries (electric power, nuclear, renewables, natural gas, steam supply, water supply, …), you will support the development of Dataiku’s footprint in this industry by:
- Articulating the specific value proposal of Dataiku for the energy and utility industry, and enabling internal client-facing teams in its articulating.
- Supporting capitalization of internal knowledge and client experiences in the energy and utility space (adoption stories, use-cases, ...) and developing relevant material
- Supporting sales and customer activities in the energy and utility industry: helping customer dynamics understanding, acting as a key spokesperson for energy and utility prospects and customers, supporting executive engagement building
- Boosting Dataiku’s visibility in the energy and utility industry
- Helping build impactful partnerships to accelerate development in the energy and utility space.
Build solutions: As a key member of Dataiku’s Business Solutions team, you will play an instrumental role in the development of Dataiku’s Solutions offer with a focus on the development of specific solutions for the energy and utility industry:
- Fuel and qualify the Solutions development pipeline through business experience, client workshops, market watch, partnership discussions, ..(e)
- Develop solid business plans and monitor progress for all validated Solutions. Work with the Solutions taskforce (Product, R&D, UX, Partnerships, Data Scientists …) in ensuring prompt development of relevant projects, which could include: off-the-shelf solution design, customer-specific solutions, partnership launches… You will act as a business lead for these initiatives, supporting smooth project management across all dimensions, ensuring alignment with all internal teams, and management of critical dependencies
- Support global push on AI Solutions across offering by structuring relevant documents, incl(e)enablement of teams, lead customer interactions, the building of GTM material, …
Who You Are :
- Master degree, 8-10 years of working experience in the energy and utility industry, preferably in the AI space, with a proven track record at delivering and implementing end-to-end AI embedded solutions for energy and utility players
- Strong business understanding, and successful experience on challenging transformation topics
- Proven track record in working with diverse teams and in engaging people on advanced topics
- Very strong experience in project management, capable of orchestrating multiple projects and supporting teams in parallel
- Both able to make detailed recommendations and not afraid to actually do the work
- Great communication skills (both written and oral), able to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts
- Open to new ideas and topics(e)Capable of deep-diving into new topics quickly to qualify and discard them as needed
- Based in Europe and able to travel
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results(e)By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software(e)Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours(e)We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us(e)Fly over to Instagram
to learn more about our #dataikulife(e)
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness(e)Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success(e)Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate(e)This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment(e)If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com