Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019(e)Now, more than 1000 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely(e)Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more(e)But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation(e)
Reporting to the VP of Sales Enablement, the job of the Global Ecosystems Enablement Business Partner is to ensure that effective selling doesn’t happen by chance - it is formulaic(e)The [Global] Ecosystems Enablement Business Partner will contribute to the success of the Go-To-Market team by providing the Ecosystem and Alliance teams the training and content they need to effectively grow our partner ecosystem(e)The growth of Dataiku revenue is highly connected to the success of our place in the ecosystem and how well our field-sales teams know how to leverage our partners(e)It is the job of the [Global] Ecosystems Enablement Business Partner to bring focus and intention to learning(e)This is a highly visible individual contributor position where quality, clarity, and scalability are paramount to the candidate’s success(e)You must be willing and able to partner with your stakeholders (GTM leadership and Ecosystem & Alliances leadership) to ensure effective enablement of teams on the ground.
In this role you will:
- Plan, schedule and facilitate elective/sequenced training, onboarding, and 3rd party vendor training, whether in-person or virtual.
- Devise enablement programs to address gaps focusing on high-impact initiatives relevant to the market.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of all initiatives (training and content) and providing actionable insights and feedback to Sales Enablement.
- Ensure that the process to work with Partners is embedded in all other field training programs and onboarding activities
- Maintain updated training content in a Learning Management System (LMS), where appropriate
- Potential for 25% Travel
You might be a good fit if you have:
- At least 8 years’ experience in a sales training or related experience role(e)
- Knowledge of partnerships and/or channel partners.
- English natively and idiomatically.
- Background working in sales or sales enablement (tech knowledge preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a communication, education or related field.
- Organized, self-starter and driven Experience in data science or cloud space preferred.
- Demonstrated experience developing curriculum that is in line with current industry and adult learning standards(e)
- Knowledge of Customer Centric Selling or similar sales methodology.
- Experience with coordination, collaboration and stakeholder management at a global scale.
- Demonstrated ability to assess training effectiveness and present ROI to stakeholders and leaders.
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results(e)By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software(e)Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours(e)We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us(e)Fly over to Instagram
to learn more about our #dataikulife(e)
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness(e)Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success(e)Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate(e)This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment(e)If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com