Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019(e)Now, more than 1000 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely(e)Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Drive Dataiku's growth as part of our Customer Success team The Dataiku Enterprise Customer Success Manager (ECSM) is responsible for serving a portfolio of large enterprise accounts(e)This position proactively works with a broad set of stakeholders to illustrate the value delivered through Dataiku’s software & services(e)The Enterprise Customer Success Manager serves as the internal voice of the customer while working with other Dataiku teams and partners to exceed customer expectations(e)This individual's performance is based on specific metrics associated with customer product adoption, expansion & retention.
In this role, you'll help the team:
- Actively serve a portfolio of assigned accounts, mainly but not limited to organizations working in the various industry
- Gain an understanding of client’s use cases and desired business outcomes and help a large number of licensed users achieve these goals via Dataiku’s Data Science Studio (DSS) & Services.
- Help clients translate the business use cases they’re trying to crack into data science solutions, potentially by developing prototypes and demonstrations.
- Provide guidance to customer organizations on how to leverage DSS to implement data science projects from design to production.
- Implement customer engagement strategies including consistent Executive Business Reviews.
- Leverage Customer Health analytics to identify customer expansion opportunities & churn risks.
- Collaborate with Dataiku’s Sales team to expand customer relationships & ensure renewals.
- Collaborate with Marketing to grow a library of customer testimonials.
- Inform customers of Dataiku’s Product roadmap & provide continuous customer feedback to Dataiku’s Product team.
- Stay current customers on Dataiku’s products, competitive landscape & data science trends.
- Embrace & contribute to Customer Success team methodologies.
You might be a good fit, if you have :
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills.
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, including data storage and computing infrastructure for data of all sizes, machine learning libraries and techniques, their respective strengths and limitations, visualization and dashboarding solutions.
- Comfort establishing credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers.
- Ease in speaking to stakeholders at all levels and various departments: from business executives to data scientists, analysts and IT.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulate solutions that deliver real business value.
- Ability to recognize & maximize new business opportunities, with a deep understanding of all specificities and constraints linked to the various Industry
- Well organized; handle multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously(e)A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed.
- Good level in Spanish
- B.S(e)or B.A(e)in business management, finance, economics, data science or similar study; MBA, Masters in Computer Science or similar degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of databases and big data technologies preferred. Significant prior account management, data science, customer success or consulting experience, preferably within enterprise software or data science.
- Significant prior experience working inside or with organizations in various Industry.
Some expected outcomes for this role :
- Increased depth & breadth of product adoption across customer accounts.
- Identification of additional revenue opportunities for Dataiku Sales team.
- High revenue retention with limited churn & downsells.
- Verifiable customer proof points, references and case studies across customer portfolio.
- High NPS & Customer Satisfaction scores.
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results(e)By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software(e)Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours(e)We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us(e)Fly over to Instagram
to learn more about our #dataikulife(e)
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness(e)Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success(e)Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate(e)This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment(e)If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com