Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019(e)Now, more than 900 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely(e)Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more(e)One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users.Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data, democratize data science, and to make our everyday AI ambition a reality.
To accelerate our everyday AI mission, Dataiku’s Business Solutions team is in charge of creating a full range of solutions aiming at easing delivery of key use-cases by our customers(e)
Dataiku is looking for a Solution Data Scientist to join Dataiku’s Business Solutions team(e)In this role, the Solution Data Scientist will focus on creating and supporting go-to-market of solutions dedicated to specific business functions or business needs (Finance, Marketing, HR, Supply, IT, Compliance, Sustainability, …)(e)Through interactions and detailed work with Dataiku’s partner community and customers, the Solution Data Scientist will play a key role in identifying business specific needs, scope use-cases, and build “ready-to-use” solutions(e)This mission will be run in tight partnership with Dataiku’s Solutions Consultants, the entire Business Solutions team, and all other Dataiku departments, including Data Fab, Sales, Customer, Partnerships, Product and R&D.
What you’ll do:
- Work tightly with relevant Solution Consultants on building a our Solutions roadmap for a given set of business functions or business objectives(e)This roadmap will be fuelled by a variety of signals, including market evolutions, customer experiences, partner initiatives, specialized data and ISV players, .… The Solution Data Scientist will notably be asked to develop strong relationships with a range of trusted customers and partners, ensuring constant support on roadmap construction and delivery(e)They will be encouraged to develop a process consulting mindset, developing a detailed understanding of specific business user needs so as to fully assess (and close) the gap between their day-to-day data-driven needs and how Dataiku can support them(e)
- Own the building and delivery of resulting projects, from ideation to full roll-out(e)As part of this, the Solution Data Scientist is in charge of the delivery of pre-built use-cases (flow, visualization, packaging), creation of replicable assets (plugins, integrations, …), documentation, testing, … The Solution Data Scientist will also own the building and delivery of future evolution roadmap for each solution(e)
- Tightly work with other Solutions Data Scientists on their projects(e)Gradually develop business function domain expertise to become a go-to-person onsubjects to certain business lines for the Dataiku Data Science community and Sales Engineering teams(e)
- Be a key stakeholder in the initial roll-out of resulting Solutions in the market: customer demos, customer implementations, partner training, marketing, enablement of all other Dataiku team members (ie(e)Data Fab, Sales Engineering, …)(e)
- Be an active member of Dataiku’s Solutions Engineering group: support building of our overall engineering roadmap, contribute to capitalization and technical research for the team, own key transversal projects, and more(e)
Who you are:
- 3+ year total experience minimum, with deep hands-on experience into IT/analytics/BI/data science projects, with strong interest for understanding business processes and contributing to analytics-driven efficiency approaches.
- Proven track record of scoping and managing analytics projects in an autonomous manner.
- Ability to work in a global, distributed team(e)Strong communication skills, with capacity to adapt level of technicity and speech to a wide range of audience.
- Appetite for client facing and proven capacity to deliver top quality documentation and marketing contents (blog posts, step-by-step flows, …)
- Empathy for others and an eagerness to share your knowledge and expertise with your colleagues, Dataiku’s customers, and the general public.
- Strong appetite for use-case packaging and willing to develop an engineering mindset: keen to turn outcomes in easy to understand visualizations, explore integrations with other tools, build reusable building blocks, mindful of production constraints,...
- 2+ years of experience with R or Python
- 1 to 2+ of visualization/BI will be a plus
- 1+ year of experience with predictive modeling
- Curious, eager to learn and explore, extremely structured and autonomous.
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results(e)By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software(e)Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours(e)We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us(e)Fly over to Instagram
to learn more about our #dataikulife(e)
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness(e)Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success(e)Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate(e)This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.