WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2012, MWM is today one of the most promising startups in the French Tech ecosystem: we are proud to be part of the FT120 2021 program and to carry the French colors internationally! 🇫🇷
We are a tech factory, 1st global publisher of music apps and leader in the creativity sector(e)Our three founding values are Passion, Impact, and Resilience(e)In 2020 we raised 50 millions euros and launched our own mobile games studio.💪🏼
We are 130 MWMers in a constant quest for innovation and technical independence, and we all work towards one goal: make inspiring and ambitious mobile applications(e)💡
Our products? More than 30 apps in Music and Creativity : photo, video, art… Our apps are used by millions of people worldwide, and account for more than 450 millions downloads.
Interested? Keep reading!
Missions and Challenges
- In this role, you will be part of the Growth Team and will be working on data focused roles and tasks related to performance marketing.
- As a Marketing and Data Analyst Intern, you will be working over data analysis to help over defining the next steps for topics such as app monetization, CRM or User Acquisition(e)Then you will take charge of some of the operational work in the assigned area.
- You will work as a part of the Growth team, close to user acquisition, user monetization and User Lifecycle topics(e)An opportunity to learn the ropes of performance marketing positions such as CRM, Advertisement, In-App Monetization, and Paid User Acquisition.
- Build a strong understanding of User Acquisition, Monetization and/or CRM data,
- Help defining the next steps to improve the performances (A/B tests, identify opportunities and weak points, etc.),
- Take in charge the delivery of a part of the approved next steps from your analysis.
- Be passionate about data driven decisions and transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights,
- Interpret and present insights from data to help drive marketing efforts.
- In course for a Master Degree (Business School, Engineering School or MSc in a quantitative field),
- Past experiences of analyzing and synthesizing data coming from different sources and then translating them in simple business language for stakeholders,
- Good knowledge and understanding of Digital Marketing,
- The position requires collaboration with multiple marketing specialties and company stakeholders, requiring effective communication with a wide spectrum of people,
- Very good level at both French and English.
- Even better if you have:
- Previous working experience in mobile and/or marketing,
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, R and/or any similar languages,
- Knowledge of tableau, PowerBI or equivalent.
Life at MWM
🚀 A vision: to develop high-performance mobile applications that unleash the creative potential of everyone, whether it's music, drawing, photography,..(e)You will join a team of passionate people, particularly focused on innovation and test-and-learn.
🔥 An ecosystem: Scale-up in full growth, profitable for several years, we have the privilege to evolve in a consumer market with an almost unlimited potential(e)Whether collaborating with DJs such as Martin Solveig and DJ Jazzy Jeff, working closely with tech giants such as Google or Apple, or designing new levels in our own video game studio, our universe is rich and varied!
🙈 A relaxed and motivating working atmosphere: free gym on the premises, fresh fruit, snacks and drinks as much as you like(e)A brunch and a visit from the hairdresser, manicurist and osteo in the office every month(e)A relaxation and games area, a personal parking space, meal voucher, lots of afterworks & various activities, team building like the one we just did in Ibiza.
- 1h interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager to get to know each other
- Case Study
- 1h closing interview with the Head of Growth
- Welcome on board!