Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 12,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture(e)Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation(e)Let’s talk.
About the team ; Customer Support Operations & Strategy :
Our team ensures that our Customer Support function delivers amazing experiences to Aircall users and continues to improve our offerings and capabilities as Aircall continues to rapidly grow.
Our mission statement:
- Deliver world-class customer and employee experiences
- Thrive on operational excellence no matter if it is a simple task or a very large project
- Drive feedback channels and strong communications within an data-driven environment
- Foster and drive a customer-obsessed culture at Aircall
As an integral part of the Customer Support organization, we are responsible for delivering improvements and identifying opportunities for Aircall to strengthen its position within the market(e)We’ll achieve this as a team with projects, ongoing expert management of our ecosystem and working closely with cross-functional teams.
Your mission @ Aircall
- You will manage and maintain our customer facing technology portfolio that is used to provide support to our customers
- You will have an eye for continuous improvement and follow best practices for making our ecosystem world-class.
- You will collaborate closely with the Customer Support team and others including Customer Success, Onboarding, and Sales to ensure requirements can be met through process and tools.
- You will drive on-going improvements to our ecosystem and assist in evaluating new technologies and roadmaps of our technical stack.
- Become a technical SME with our Customer Support tools we use today and in the future.
- Handle technical requests from the Support team to improve our internal tooling within an Agile environment, aligning with overarching projects and initiatives.
- Work alongside our Support Enablement, Data Analyst, Knowledge Managers, and Project Managers in the team to ensure expert delivery of our Operations projects.
- Work closely with our Business Solutions & Transformation team to ensure clear communication and awareness of our business needs(e)Support cross functional projects to ensure successful delivery.
- Follow all prescribed best practice, governance and security procedures as defined by our Enterprise Services & Insights (IT) team.
- Complete audits of our Support tooling stack and ensure we have alignment with other systems and teams.
- Respond quickly to issues that come up in our production environments.
You'd be an interesting candidate if you have :
- Experience with Zendesk (this is a must and highly critical to be successful in this role).
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
- You understand the importance of working collaboratively with broader Business Solutions & Transformation and Technical teams to deliver successful outcomes for the business as a whole.
- You are motivated to pursue the best technical solutions to problems and explore new opportunities to provide great customer experience.
- You feel comfortable working alongside technical stakeholders in cross-functional initiatives.
- You’re determined to provide the best possible experiences for our Support team and customers.
- You are truly customer-obsessed with an eye for continual improvement.
- You are a creative problem solver and can identify obstacles and viable solutions.
- You are proactive, organized, focused, and can ruthlessly prioritize with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and work well in a global team using a variety of communication mechanisms.
You'd be an outstanding candidate if you have :
- Customer Support and/or CX experience.
- A strong experience with Aircall, Intercom, Salesforce, Jira and/or Looker.
- Good SQL, programming language knowledge and/orknowledge of web technologies(e)
- Relevant technical Application certifications.
The recruitment process
- Meet Sabina for an introduction to Aircall and the role
- Meet Matt, who leads the Customer Support Operations and Strategy Team
- Case study presentation
- Meet our VP of Customer Support
Aircall is constantly moving forward(e)We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all(e)We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another(e)We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open(e)Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.