Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture(e)Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Singapore or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation(e)Let’s talk.
About the role:
The Integrated Marketing Director role is a new and fundamentally important leadership position in the Aircall Marketing organization.
The Integrated Marketing Director will be a key strategic partner for cross-functional, high performing marketing teams(e)The role is responsible for driving the complete implementation of the global marketing vision and strategy including differentiated messaging and positioning, content and sales enablement while simultaneously orchestrating integrated campaigns and initiatives to create even more raving fans of Aircall.
We’re looking for a proven leader who thrives working cross-functionally, finding new ways to reach our audience!
Your mission @ Aircall:
- Plan for long-range growth of the content, SEO, web and program marketing department by reviewing past campaigns performances and seek future improvements.
- Effective development and management of integrated marketing strategies that will make a material impact on brand perception and product desirability.
- Lead all elements of integrated marketing annual strategy, roadmaps, program creation and execution from sell-in to sell-through.
- Co-own, lead strategy and execution of cross-functional plans to grow digital, regional and customer marketing effectiveness.
- Conceptualise and develop unique multi-channel innovative big ideas across all marketing divisions, to meet business goals, deadlines and budgets across all marketing categories.
- Foster collaborative and insights-driven communications across all groups to drive alignment and best practices sharing, while seeking inputs that maximize program success.
- Develop impactful product and integrated marketing program strategies based on competitors, industry insights, from active listening and understanding of stakeholder needs.
A little more about you:
- 15+ years of B2B marketing experience with at least 4 years brand experience in B2B Saas Company.
- Strong people-first leadership: 5+ years of people management experience.
- Experience in creating world-class campaigns and customer experiences + a strategic orientation with strong ability to set objectives, analyze tactics, and calculate ROI.
- Ability to connect technical concepts with customer value and express it succinctly for business purposes.
- Data and performance driven decision making and relevant experience.
- Resourceful and collaborative team player.
- Deep understanding of performance., digital, online and offline marketing landscape in a B2B environment.
- Ability to craft clear and compelling messages as well as willingness to roll up your sleeves to build externally-facing assets and internal deliverables.
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of independently leading several projects with limited directionStrong presentation skills with the ability to educate and inspire teams towards efficient growth.
- Overall, a truly global superstar marketer!
Aircall is constantly moving forward(e)We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all(e)We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another(e)We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural team and we encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds.