Malt is the fastest-growing European marketplace connecting over 300.000
freelancers with more than 40.000
clients in search of talent to contribute to their projects(e)Our platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Founded in 2013 by serial entrepreneur Vincent Huguet and tech freelancer Hugo Lassiège, our European scale-up aims to revolutionise the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
We are a tech company with a human approach :
- Over 300 Malters sharing one culture
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgiulm and the Netherlands
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% women/men parity of Malt Leaders)
- 112 M € raised with ISAI, Serena, Eurazeo Growth & Goldman Sachs.
- Twice recognised by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Join us and become part of the #NewWorkOrder !
About the role
You will join a data analyst position with a dual reporting relationship:
- At the business level: your future manager is a data analyst within the marketing team(e)The internal clients are numerous: acquisition, growth, brand, product marketing, communication teams.
- At the expertise level: you will join a data team that will allow you to progress and be technically challenged: 3 data scientists, 2 data engineers, 6 data analysts.
As a Marketing Data Analyst, your mission will be
- You will support the marketing actions carried out by the team in charge of acquiring new customers and freelancers by measuring and analyzing their performance and return on investment.
- You will report on key acquisition performance indicators such as leads, conversion rates, web traffic, etc.
- You will conduct exploratory analysis to identify opportunities for growth and new customer acquisition
- You will participate in the implementation and tracking of campaigns on all platforms on which we communicate.
- Finally, with the data team, you will participate in the construction and improvement of the data model, via the creation of tables and documentation.
- You are a student in business school / engineer and are looking for a 12 month apprenticeship
- You have a strong appetite for data analysis, with a first experience with SQL
- You have a good understanding of digital marketing and acquisition (CPC, ROAS, marketing attribution models, etc.)
- You have already used at least one of the following tools: Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads.
- Previous experience with a web analytics tool is a plus (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, AT Internet, Heap)
- You are curious and a quick learner
- You have good organizational and communication skills
- A good level of English (oral and written) is essential to be able to communicate with an international team.
Our Recruitment process
- First call with Elisa (our Campus Manager), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (15 minutes)
- Interview with your future manager, to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Home assignment to prepare in order to evaluate your hard skills
- Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Parisian office in February/March 2022 !
- ☎️ Proposal within 48h