Snapshift’s mission is a big: simplifying HR for small and medium-sized businesses across Europe - less admin, more human.
Snapshift already helps 6,000+ independent businesses, franchises and groups in the hospitality, retail, healthcare sectors and beyond(e)In a nutshell: any businesses with frontline workers and employee shifts to schedule can use Snapshift.
From onboarding, to scheduling, to simplifying the monitoring of vacation and sick days, all the way through to one-click payroll prep… Snapshift helps SMBs to free themselves from administrative tasks and focus on what’s important: its customers and team.
Snapshift is growing quickly, tripling its revenue year over year and doubling the size of its team(e)6,000+ customers and 100,000 employees use the app on a daily basis all over France… and soon in the rest of Europe thanks to its 40 million Series A in early 2022.
About the job
By 2022, our sales team will double in size and plans to grow further(e)In this hypergrowth context, you will join us to structure our scale collaboratively by supporting the leadership team notably on strategy, organization, KPIs monitoring, process implementation & tool structuration.
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will be in the Sales Team(e)Your role will be to partner with the Head of Sales & the Sales Team Leaders to deliver great Sales training contents both for coaching, onboarding & performance in order to help the Sales team to reach their goals.
As Sales Enablement Manager, your mission will be to implement the best sales academy to increase sales efficiency.
Your main missions will be :
- Create, organize & lead onboarding sessions for newcomers in our Sales team (SDR, BDR & AE)
- Continuous training of the team
- Design & lead trainings for the Sales team
- Create sales trainings materials
- Create, organize & lead training sessions on processes and changes in operating models
- Create content to increase Sales efficiency (competitors analysis, market content, sales cadences population ...)
- Anticipate needs & align with all stakeholders about sales trainings roadmap
- Collaborate with other teams (Marketing & CSM)
- You have a Master’s degree
- At least 1 or 2 years experience in a start-up/scale-up as a Sales or Sales Enablement Manager
- You’re passionate about knowledge transmission
- You are familiar with our technical stack (SalesForce, Modjo, SalesLoft, notion etc.)
- Great positive energy
- Great communication and presentation skills to convey key messages in a clear and convincing manner
- Autonomous & organized
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus
- Benevolent company with a great atmosphere with incredible new offices!
- Hypergrowth : Snapshift is among the 5% of the fastest growing scale-ups
- Competitive salary & Stock-options - BSPCE
- All common scale-up perks: remote-friendly, flexible hours of work, Alan, Swile …
- Autonomy & ownership
Step 1 : HR Screening with Milena, our Senior TAM (30')
Step 2 : Management fit with Pierre, our Head of Sales (45')
Step 3 : Management fit with 2 Sales Team Leads (45')
Step 4 : Culture fit in our office