Introduction to the Team & Role
Your mission is to enable our Engineering teams to move faster by identifying and driving transversal projects that will accelerate our scale. You will work closely with the Operations team and our Engineering director, in order to measure and continuously improve the tech organization, from structure and resource allocation to processes and tools, to ensure fast, efficient, and predictable delivery of new features of the 360Learning platform(e)Your objectives are to:
Ensure continuous improvement and smooth scaling among squads: benchmark other SaaS Tech/Engineering organizations, tools, processes; look at how developers work on a daily basis and seek to remove bottlenecks and allow best practices sharing (i.e., implementation workflows, project management, QA), partnering with our Developer Experience squad.
Monitor our product performance (i.e., global uptime, loading time, # tech support tickets) and our squads performance (i.e., downtime generated, code coverage by tests, shipping velocity)(e)Position ourselves by benchmarking the industry(e)Give visibility to the organization on it.
Tie tech to business: make sure technical choices are aligned with other teams expectations and needs (i.e(e)adapt release frequency to tech teams and revenue teams, make sure our data architecture teams takes our biggest clients into account)
Within 1 month you will :
- Go through the onboarding process
- Understand our engineering organization and product offering through trainings
- Meet the teams you will be working with: Product Ops, Devs, Product managers, Data analysts, Data engineers, Engineering director and CTO
Within 6 months you will :
- Work on monitoring of the performance of our product : Benchmark SaaS industry monitoring practices / Define KPIs to monitor the platform performance / Work with the data team to implement them in clean dashboards
- Work with our Engineering director on squads performance : State-of-the-art of SaaS industry vs 360Learning / Define levels of expectations, implement KPI tracking / Revamp objectives and incentives models
- Assess and valorize what currently works great in the team and explains our success, especially summarizing Engineering performance for the Board, with KPI and benchmarks
Within 12 months you will :
- Drive key Engineering transformation projects with multiple stakeholders across the company, and providing visibility on these projects
- Be responsible for squads’ practices alignment and continuous monitoring of squads performance
The Skills Set :
- You have 5+ years of experience during which you have interacted with impactful engineering teams, or experience in a top management consulting firm
- You have an experience in software engineer, ideally within a product-led growth company
- You have cross-functional project management experience, working with multiple stakeholders across departments
- You have a structured approach to decision-making, with a strong inclination towards action, speed and impact
- You are a high-level thinker, but also detail-oriented when executing on projects
- You have strong oral and written communication both in French and in English
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer :
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
Interview Process :
- Phone Screen with our Tech Recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with Sarah, our Director of Product and Customer Success Operations
- Case Study with Fabrice our Engineering Manager and Melis our Product Ops
- Clarification Meeting with Fabrice, our Engineering Manager
- Culture Fit Meeting with Sébastien, our CTO
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning(e)Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge(e)360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus(e)Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London(e)You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion(e)Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate(e)Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment(e)We want to learn from and with you!