Ogury, the global leader in personified advertising, has created a breakthrough advertising engine that delivers comprehensive audience interests, brand performance, privacy protection and sustainability within one technology stack, built and optimised for mobile(e)Advertisers working with Ogury benefit from fully visible impactful ads, future-proof targeting and unwavering protection(e)Publishers enjoy the rewards of a respectful user experience, incremental revenues and premium demand with Ogury’s solutions(e)Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organisation with 500+ people, including 100 engineers across 16 countries.
In a context of transition and transformation, we’re looking for a seasoned Compensation & Benefits Director who is passionate about strategizing, designing and implementing every element of our organisation’s remuneration policy and tools(e)Reporting into the Chief People Officer, you will work with the People leadership team, the overall People department and the management community to design and implement actionable tools across the whole organisation to ensure Ogury remains an employer of choice.
What you will be doing
- Develop a comprehensive remuneration and reward strategy taking into consideration the diversity of our jobs, our business strategy and our company culture
- Lead the benchmark of current compensation and benefits with the macro environment and help senior management understand and project future needs to remain fair, equitable and competitive
- Implement and oversee relevant and intuitive compensation schemes in collaboration with the People department and cross-functional stakeholders (for example related to commissions, bonus, promotions, benefits etc)
- In partnership with the overall People department and taking into consideration budget availability, lead and manage the recurring organisational salary review process from budget recommendation, tool design, decision making process to full implementation(e)This includes the review and maintenance of the salary grids
- Act as an expert to advise and educate key stakeholders in People and any other department on compensation and benefits issues when necessary
- Be responsible for all employee equity/shareholding related issues in partnership with key stakeholders in Finance and Legal to provide recommendations, ensure well-managed administration of all plans and clear and simple communication to employees
- Support the Chief People Officer in facilitating our Remuneration Advisory Group created by Ogury’s Board of Director : this includes preparation of the agenda for bi-annual meetings, preparation of any recommendation and administration of the decision in full respect of internal and external governance
- You come from a comp & ben background with at least 8 years of experience in international organisations dealing with stakeholders globally
- You’ve developed your expertise on any aspect of compensation and benefits and are experienced in strategic planning
- You will be expected to think strategically, be able to develop your business acumen and articulate your thought process to facilitate the right level of internal dialogue with all key stakeholders for decision making
- You are an influencer and know how to adjust your leadership style to reconcile various viewpoints or interests towards a common objective to lead others through results
- This is a stand-alone role requiring the proven ability to constantly juggling between strategic and operational issues each day to make things happen
- Experience in complex project or programme management involving methodologies, stakeholders management and governance best practices
- Your working style is autonomous and self sufficient with the necessary gravitas to lead and implement your plans across the organisation
- You are solution oriented and live and breathe the belief that no problem is left without a solution
- You feel fully aligned and comfortable with our corporate values and standards and already project yourself as an active champion of our culture
- Advanced excel skills
- French language would be a plus
Benefits vary by location but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible approach to working hours and location.
Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits.
Company family mutuelle.
25 days holiday plus an extra 10 days.
Look after your family with a life assurance plan.
Daily lunch voucher.
Modern and collaborative working space in central Paris.
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce