Tencent is an Internet-based platform company founded in Shenzhen, China, in 1998(e)We use technology to enrich the lives of Internet users and assist the digital upgrade of enterprises(e)Our mission is "Value for Users, Tech for Good"(e)We embrace a culture of teamwork & creativity and are driven by our values - Integrity, Proactivity, Collaboration and Creativity.
We are rapidly expanding our international operations and are looking for top talent to propel us forward(e)Combining the results-oriented nature of a startup with the resources of a profitable and leading Internet company, Tencent offers a unique opportunity for aspiring individuals to thrive.
About Tencent Games
Tencent Games was launched in 2003 and is now the largest gaming company in the world, achieving game related revenues of $29.3 billion in 2020(e) As a leading global organisation for game development, publishing and operations, we are dedicated to providing high-quality interactive entertainment experiences to players and currently offer more than 140 games including PUBG MOBILE, Call of Duty Mobile and League of Legends to hundreds of millions of players across more than 200 countries and regions(e) Tencent Games offers talented individuals the opportunity to help shape and build something unique within the gaming industry as a whole.
Main duties will involve:
- This position, as part of the PUBGM (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile) Western European region publishing team, will create/manage/organize the French eco-system "community"(e)This is including the official community management as well as the management of our official social media platforms(e)You will manage community content in the areas of marketing promotion, community growth and game operation.
- This role will monitor trending content in the UK & Nordics (EU-EN) markets, promptly respond to hot topics and trends in the current West Europe market, adjust strategy and produce pan-entertainment content accordingly.
- As a social media manager for your language, you will drive the content strategy and adapt global programmes to the needs of your own markets(e)You will be responsible for driving community growth and engagement, ensuring varied and engaging content is at the heart of this growth.
- Develop and manage an overall plan and direction for community KPIs, content and monitor the public opinion feedback and data fluctuations within the EU-EN PUBGM communities(e)Monitor social media updates from competing games and provide suggestions accordingly.
- Identify and deliver localised content opportunities according to holidays, festivals, or cultural preference for the EU-EN communities.
- Create & host community events such as lucky draws and tournaments.
- Develop and own the influencer management strategy for UK and Nordics countries, working alongside external agency partners to design and deliver impactful programmes.
- Directly responsible for outreach to and management of top tier PUBGM influencers in the EU-EN markets, building and managing relationships with the influencers via on-going communication.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree and above(e)Native English speaker and proficient in the use of English for daily communication(e)Swedish knowledge is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of Western Europe's players(e)You are also an expert on EU-EN market trends, you know the pop-culture/entertainment/geek/internet market in UK in order to build local content(e)Additional knowledge of Nordics player culture a plus.
- More than 3 years of content planning and operation experience(e)Experience running branded campaigns on major content platforms, especially YouTube and TikTok is preferred(e)You will also be in charge of PUBGM programme deployment on platforms like Discord and Twitch.
- A real passion for the game industry with genuine interest and knowledge in the mobile games market(e)Ideally a Hardcore FPS player with a passion for competitive gaming. You will be the voice of our game to the players in your markets, so some experience of speaking at public events is required along with the ability to empathise with the varied needs of different player types.
- Able to communicate and work closely with the PUBG Mobile EU team, adapt to different time zones, be able to respond to team requests in a timely manner and be competent in handling multiple programmes across multiple markets.
Location of Role
- A diverse and inclusive work environment where you can connect with colleagues from around the world.
- A safe and supportive organisational climate to continue to grow and hone your craft.
- 25 days annual leave, long-service awards, flexible work arrangements, private health insurance and pension plan.
- Additional benefits such as annual trips, gym membership, working lunch, Family Day and other cultural events and festival gifts.
Tencent Games is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer(e)We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace(e)As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community(e)We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.