We believe in a world where all cars are shared(e)Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable(e)It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround(e)Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged(e)We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You’ll own Getaround’s social media strategy in Europe and be the voice of the leading global carsharing platform on our social channels(e)Both creative and strategic, you’ll build Getaround brand awareness and community through social media: engage and connect with our target audience through relatable and inspiring content, build trust and loyalty in the Getaround brand, and convert fans and users into brand advocates.
What you'll work on:
- Be the voice of Getaround on our owned channels, managing our social media editorial calendar to plan and produce compelling content in line with marketing and PR messaging, seasonal topics, brand milestones, and cultural moments to grow our reach and engagement
- Own the strategy, tools, and day-to-day operations for Getaround Europe’s social media, and propose new ideas to foster brand awareness and advocacy, from influencer campaigns to video series to offline social activations
- Collaborate with the rest of the Brand team to develop content and creative assets that adhere to our brand’s visual identity and values while delighting and engaging our audience, from always-on pre-scheduled posts to timely trending memes
- Track and measure audience engagement and the overall performance of content and campaigns, share the results with the wider team in alignment with business objectives, and use key learnings to iterate and develop your expertise
- Keep current on social memes, trends, and culture, as well as updates, best practices, and emerging technologies for all social platforms, using social listening to find relevant topics to insert Getaround into the conversation
- Oversee community management with our Customer Support team, ensuring we’re listening and responding to our audience in a timely fashion in our brand’s tone of voice
Who you will be working with:
- You'll be working in our Marketing department and report directly to Kim, our Head of Brand and Communications, alongside a brand designer and communications specialist.
What you will bring to the table:
- 2-3 years experience running and engaging with large online communities for a brand or digital marketing agency
- Exceptional copywriting skills, with a flair for creativity and meticulous attention to detail
- A proven ability to grow an engaged following that leads to conversion
- Knowledge of social media management tools and analytics, with a data-driven approach and capacity to measure ROI and impact for every initiative
- Experience working with online influencers and content creators
- An understanding of how paid and organic content and strategies work together
- A passion for new technologies, online trends, pop culture, and engaging communities
- Fluency in English and French
Good to have
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech start-up environment
- An interest in the mobility sector and/or the sharing economy
- Knowledge of Spanish / German / Dutch
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco(e)We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change(e)Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions(e)In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria(e)We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 2 days of remote work per week (we’re also open to full remote applications)(e)Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force(e)A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited €30 vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- Health insurance