We're expanding our Engineering team and are looking for our first Site Reliability Engineer.
This engineer will support MadKudu's infrastructure and help us take it to a whole new dimension, allowing the product to shine and fulfill the customer's needs.
We're looking for someone passionate, smart, and creative who's above all not afraid of technical challenges!
If this sounds like you, then apply today! We can't wait to get to know you!
Why is this mission so very important?
We're a SaaS company serving an API powered by algorithms running on huge amounts of data connected to a wide variety of source systems(e)Behind these fancy keywords, there is a strong and complex infrastructure on which everything else is built(e)In brief, a reliable, performant and powerful infrastructure is essential to the success of the company.
What does Engineering at MadKudu look like?
We're growing fast but we're still a human-sized company (35 people) which means you're joining a rocket ship right before liftoff ⚡️
We're across two continents and countries but the Engineering Team is located in Paris(e)It is currently composed of 8 engineers(e)Joining the team, you'll have the opportunity to grow alongside your colleagues and learn new things every single day.
We've built our application using Node.js
(with some chunks of Python) and AWS services and are constantly improving our stack to match our needs(e)We're big proponents of technology choices that maximize ownership, flexibility, and asynchronous work (continuous delivery, microservices, infrastructure-as-code).
We're working with some amazing customers, including some that you probably already know as an engineer: MongoDB, LucidChart, etc.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain and evolve the current infrastructure
- Assist engineers (especially data/backend) to set up new applications and technologies
- Intervene on production matters (from day-to-day monitoring to fixing serious issues)
- Take charge of security aspects (coordination of pentests, SOC2 security requirements, proactive upgrade of outdated software and vulnerability tracking)
- User support (internal and external)
- Contribute to the team development
Skills and experience
- Professional English proficiency (as we're an American company 🇺🇸)
- 3+ years of experience a Site Reliability Engineer or DevOps
- Expertise on AWS
- Passion for infra, systems and production topics (monitoring, automation, deployment on AWS, CI/CD, etc.)
- Proficient coding skills
- Ability to understand and communicate trade-offs in fast-paced product development
- Experience working with startups, particularly in SaaS
- Experience on data engineering applications
- Deep knowledge of even-toed ungulates
Thank you for taking a look at MadKudu(e)We know you have choices, and we know you're one of the best at what you do, and we hope you'll give us the opportunity to show you what working at MadKudu can be like: fun & rewarding, both personally & professionally.
Founded in 2015, MadKudu is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale(e)Today we help marketing & sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey - smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a 'fast lane,' real-time lead scoring to help prioritize the 20% of leads that generate 80% of revenue, and topical enrichment for outbound teams so they can focus on what they do best: helping companies who need their product get it faster.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO) & Francis Brero (CPO) have over 25 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer funnel.
MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris,France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors - and have raised $9 Million with BGV, Alven Capital, Partech Ventures, TechStars & Social Capital.