Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps(e)With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google(e)
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL(e)Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
The position is based in Paris, also open to remote(e)
Our Gaming team is made up of hyper-casual, hybrid-casual, casual, mid-core and blockchain experts(e)Our 'Core' games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our 'Live' games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
This is an opportunity to bring your ideas to life, to create your hyper-casual games, in an enjoyable working environment among gaming lovers(e)Your games will be published by the worldwide leader in this field.
You will get the chance to join a newly created small studio, focusing on creating and testing new games prototypes to be published by Voodoo(e)You will have autonomy, a strong impact on the ideation, and a unique opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of players(e)You will take an innovative approach to gameplay ideas/features and give them their own spin.
With this role, you will be core to the company by contributing daily to important decisions with a multidisciplinary team of passionate and talented people(e)Flesh out the details of a game's design, oversee its testing, and revise the game in response to player feedback(e)Thanks to your creativity and your teamwork, let’s entertain millions of people with your hit games.
The studio is looking for people who bring their own ideas and are always willing to compromise to move forward(e)
- Create mobile hit games
- Support and contribute new ideas to game features
- Write robust code to be used by millions of players around the world
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanics
- Iterate on each prototype thanks to the publishing feedback
- Participate in junior game dev and artist dev recruitment
- Contribute to the Studio’s life since its inception
- You are interested in hyper-casual games and have a track record with successful mobile games
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience on Unity
- You have a creative and hacker mindset
- You teamplay, contribute, challenge and you are benign listener
- You have a good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to details
- You speak and write French and English
Benefits : competitive package