At ManoMano, we bet on passionate and innovative people! Are you looking for a great environment to grow professionally and personally ?
Join us in this tremendous adventure !
Launched in 2013, ManoMano
is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products(e)With more than 3600 seller partners, 10 million products, 7M active customers and 50M unique visitors per month, ManoMano is a disruptor of online home improvement, DIY and gardening across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
ManoMano was valued at $2.6 billion and reached Unicorn status in July 2021 after $725 million raised 8 years after its creation.
ManoMano also works for the pros with ManoManoPro, a unique platform designed to make life easier and free building craftsmen from their daily constraints(e)Currently in France, Spain and Italy, the BtoB activity saves craftsmen time by revolutionizing their purchasing processes.
We currently are more than 900 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona).
Our vision, as a responsible European B2C and B2B industry leader online, is to offer a unique value proposition on our HI markets, beyond product to services, to be an A Brand(e)Our ManoMano way of life, within business hypergrowth, is to always keep the human dimension at its right place(e)Empowering people to responsibly make their own kind of world is our mission.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE 💙
People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and responsibility.
The Funds Out feature team is responsible for paying ManoMano partners enabling them to know how much money they have earned and to easily track their money.
ManoMano manage payment of billions euro annual transaction requiring security (PCI-DSS), fraud detection and money flow control(e)The Funds out team empowers sellers, partners, or customers to manage the money they earn from ManoMano in a scalable, compliant, and cost-effective way while balancing a great user experience.
Your challenges as an engineering lead, will be to support and empower the team to create scalable and robust services that enables ManoMano partners to track their money.
5 feature teams in the Money train
Agile mindset is there since the birth of ManoMano
Main default method is Scrum within 2 weeks iteration
3 offices: Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona
Language for writing is English; speaking is English by default but our train is composed of French teams that communicate in French.
You will manage a team, composed of 5 Developers, in order to create, in collaboration with the product and UX / UI teams, an amazing experience for the merchants and the customers.
As a Engineering lead your challenges will be to:
Design and develop features with a high quality standard
Work closely with Product Manager to design and prioritize features
Guarantee practices and collaboration inside the team and with other stakeholders
Perform code reviews with care and constructive feedback
Drive the quality and testing of technical components
Coach and help developers to grow and improve
TECHNICAL STACK :
Code inspired from the Hexagonal and Clean Architecture
Java 17 or Kotlin with SpringBoot
AWS EKS / Kubernetes
Jira / Slack
- 6+ years of experience as a backend engineer including 2 as lead developer or tech leader
- Soul of a leader and like to drive teams
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills, as well as a good sense of humour!
- Creative and curious with a strong desire to test and experiment new solutions in your work
- Data driven in decision making
- Autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
- Able to work in a fast changing (and not perfect) environment
- Mastery of the language Java or Kotlin (SpringBoot) & Rest API
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL
- A first experience with cloud technologies is a plus, AWS preferred
- An experience with Kafka, Docker or Kubernetes would be a plus
- Be lazy, automate things in order to helps us be more scalable and efficient
- Taste for continuous improvement, with a strong desire to test, experiment and share better solutions
- Proficient in English and French
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Fast growing start-up environment
- international (20+ nationalities) & agile company
- Sponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external Meetups
- Crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)
- Swile card for lunch
- 60% company medical insurance
- 7 weeks of paid vacation
- Work location: office, hybrid or full remote, it’s up to you
- Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Bordeaux & Barcelona
- Attractive salary (package)
- Mac, PC or Linux: it’s up to you!
At ManoMano we are dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce where each individual can grow.
We respect and value the richness of varied cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our teams which is why we are looking for talented people from all backgrounds.
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file used by ManoMano - Colibri SAS so that we can process your application.
The data is kept for 2 years from the date of your application(e)You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data(e)You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data(e)Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact our data protection officer by writing to email@example.com.
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.