Customer Success Manager
SoundHound Inc(e)is creating and productizing transformative technologies to change the way we interact with the world around us(e)Our voice AI platform, Houndify, is driving the growth of our business by enabling large-scale enterprise partners to add a custom branded voice assistant to their products(e)From automotive leaders like Mercedes, Honda, and Hyundai, to IoT and Telecom providers like Deutsche Telekom and Harman, to music streaming services like Pandora – we’re working together to bring a voice-enabled product experience to life.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to help SoundHound fully deliver on its mission(e)This is a unique opportunity to ensure that our technology is making a positive impact where it counts: With our partners who implement it and their customers who interact with it(e)The ideal candidate has been immersed in B2B2C technologies and is equally adept at building great relationships as they are working with world-class engineers developing groundbreaking technology and performing data analysis to improve the customer experience.
- Own the overall partner experience and manage the strategic partner relationship.
- Ensure SoundHound’s technology is being implemented by our partners to achieve its fullest potential.
- Anticipate partner and customer needs proactively before they arise.
- Document expected partner outcomes and socialize the partner journey throughout the company.
- Educate partners on data analysis functionality and collaborate for deep dive projects.
- Perform regular account planning and business review calls or meetings with your book of business to maintain customer health and strengthen the strategic customer partnership.
- Influence our clients’ experiences at the executive leadership level and as the escalation point for any satisfaction issues in the relationship.
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales, Marketing, IT, Implementation, Operations, and Finance Departments to drive customer initiatives within the organization.
- Balance your role as a customer advocate and strong representative of SoundHound; actively evangelize the SoundHound story and solutions.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Expertise and knowledge in B2B2C technologies, with AI-related experience a plus.
- Excellent internal and external communication, relationship building skills, and understanding of the partner and end-user experience.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for delivering value.
- Ability to engage, influence and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Detail oriented and proven execution experience.
- Ability to act as the subject matter expert on your clients with internal stakeholders, reporting on trends, issues, and opportunities that will help us to improve product offerings and operations.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with limited resources.
- The ability to communicate a complex message in a simplistic way.
- Collaborative, persistent, and self-directed.
- 5+ years of proven experience managing customer relationships and delivering key product performance-based outcomes.
- BA or BS, ideally with a concentration in technology(e)MBA a plus.
- Minimal travel may be required for partner meetings (QBRs, etc.) from time-to-time.
- Nice to Have: In addition to be bring fluent in English and French, German proficiency would be a true-value add as we continue to scale our European partnerships.
SoundHound Inc, offers a dynamic culture, competitive salary, stock, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company home that's changing the way we interact with the technology-fueled world around us.
At SoundHound Inc., we believe every brand should have a voice(e)As the leading innovator of conversational technologies, we’re trusted by top brands around the globe(e)Houndify, our independent Voice AI platform, with 70,000+ users, allows brands to create custom voice assistants that deliver results with unprecedented speed and accuracy.
Our diverse team of engineers, UX/UI designers, writers, data scientists and linguists are all passionate about creating a world with more conversations(e)With more than 14 years of expertise in voice technology, we have hundreds of millions of end users, and a worldwide team in six countries building solutions for a voice-first world.