We believe in a world where all cars are shared(e)Car sharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more livable(e)It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround(e)Together, we’re the world's leading car sharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged(e)We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Promote the performance and scalability of our Customer Operations teams via robust training programs, quality assurance methods, and a well-maintained knowledge base
What you will do:
- For all Customer Operations teams, you’ll:
- Build training programs and supporting materials
- Define and monitor quality assurance practices both for our internal and external teams
- Maintain our Customer Operations knowledge base and user help center
- Collaborate with team heads to optimize and document processes
Who you'll be working with:
- You’ll report directly to Kirsten, our Head of Customer Operations Strategy
- You’ll work with our European Customer Operations team, a multilingual 30+ team that includes Customer Service, Claims, Safety, & Supply Quality
- You’ll also be in contact with the leaders of our outsourced teams
What you will bring to the table:
- 2+ years in a Customer Operations environment
- Self-motivated and organized, able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit and communication skills, at ease collaborating with a wide range of actors
- Experience using Notion, Zendesk, and Jira is a plus
- Fluent in English and French
Tools we use:
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco(e)We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change(e)Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions(e)In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria(e)We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 2 days of remote work per week (we’re also open to full remote applications)(e)Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force(e)A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited €30 vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- Health insurance