Our story so far...
Pigment’s mission is to enable people and businesses to make better decisions.
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo) and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing international scale-up that raised over $100M+ to become the central business planning solution powering Finance, HR, Sales, and Marketing decisions.
We serve fast-growing companies including Gong, Carta, BlaBlaCar, Ledger, Deliveroo, Brex, Melio, and Spendesk to name a few!
Pigment is remote friendly and has offices in Paris, London and NYC.
What we do
Pigment is a SaaS planning platform that enables any business to play with business data in a safe, fun and collaborative environment.
It is an intuitive platform, which anyone can use and understand, that allows leaders and teams to analyze all of their business data better and anticipate the impact of their decisions with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
Join a forward-thinking team (from Meta, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) that likes to move fast, work smart and solve big challenges as a team on this exciting journey!
What you'll do
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, lead analyses and develop insights and recommendations to drive strategic business decisions
- Drive implementation of critical operational processes for the business, including target setting, tracking and reporting, OKRs and performance measurement
- Work cross-functionally with several teams at Pigment in using data to aid leadership and business teams to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions
- Conduct analysis using internal and external data (e.g(e)operational, product, market, industry trends) to derive insights that will drive business decisions
- Gather and prioritise requirements coming from many stakeholders
- Build metrics, reports, dashboards, and data pipelines in support of business needs
- The ideal candidate will view the world through analytical lens, be interested in SaaS technology, be intellectually curious, learn quickly, and be able to act quickly while keeping focused on high-impact projects
Who you are
- 4+ years practical experience in business analysis tools and techniques
- Strong data skills to analyse key drivers of performance and identify business opportunities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- SQL skills to transform, analyse and visualise data(e)Some experience with building data pipelines with SQL is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to distill complex analysis into concise takeaways
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Stakeholder management experience - including managing multiple partners simultaneously
- Fluent English and French or additional European languages is an advantage
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, London and New York
- Remote-friendly policy
- Great offsites
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer(e)We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation(e)We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.