Created in 2006, Ekimetrics is a global consultancy, pioneer & leader in Data Science.
With 250 Data Scientists, all consultants, worldwide (Paris, London, New York and Hong Kong), we lead projects in 50+ countries, in various industries (automotive, luxury, FMCG, retail, etc.).
Our mission is to help companies build new world-class data and analytics capabilities, which enables our clients to power-up their revenue strategy or business model thanks to data.
Our difference lies in an integrated approach to performance, and in the desire to reaffirm the value of understanding the business lines, which we believe is at the heart of transforming data into new business assets.
In light of our recent fundraising and international ambition, we are strengthening our Global Financial Team by recruiting our Group Accounting Manager!
Reporting to the Global CFO and with close collaboration with finance managers, your role is to ensure the perfect control of accounting information in all sites of Ekimetrics (France, Holding, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, USA).
What would you do:
- Ensuring the accounting of all our sites in respect of deadlines and of the existing analytical plan
o Production of our accounting statements based on the use of our existing tools:
§ Microsoft Dynamics 365
§ Spendesk and Cleemy
o Preparing and checking our monthly closings for all our sites
o Preparing our analytical accounting review
- Managing the accounting team (2 people)
o Defining individual and collective objectives
o Distributing roles and planning of tasks
o Managing the skills development of the team
o Recruiting future employees
- Collaborating with internal and external partners of the organization
o Strong collaboration with our Finance Managers (reconciliation of accounting or budget discrepancies, reconciliation and cash-flow forecast, issues impacting finance/Accounting, taxation, payments, etc.)
o Assisting our internal operational staff
o Coordinating our external stakeholders (Auditor, Chartered Accountant, payroll firm, accounting application managers, subcontractors, etc.)
- Ensuring compliance and development of group accounting practices
o Preparing files and annual audit elements
o Checking of the completeness of the data
o Establishing audit trails
o Following-up of the fiscal calendar (VAT, CFE, IS, TVS, DECLOYER etc)
o Implementing the necessary tools
Your profile :
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting,
- You have an accounting bachelor’s degree,
- You know how to use an ERP (bonus if you know Microsoft dynamics 365),
- You have strong experience in analytical accounting,
- You know how to communicate with different audiences,
- You are curious about your environment,
- You show curiosity, flexibility, and a great ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment,
- You have a good command in English.