Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all(e)Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100(e)We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience(e)YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company(e)Come join the #CSquad family!
In a few words
As a Data Analyst, you will be at the core of Contentsquare’s value creation and innovation(e)You will be working closely with our UX/UI Designers and Customer Success Managers on a variety of data analysis projects and you will also contribute to Product and AI development with our R&D team.
In the Data Analyst team, our motto is “Keep Creating”(e)We ask every team member to constantly suggest ways to improve and challenge the status quo, in whichever way possible(e)Constant innovation is a key component of our DNA.
The role of a Data Analyst is a hybrid one, mixing two very different sets of skills:
- Technical skills: Statistics, mathematical knowledge, advanced Excel-like tool knowledge, and data crunching ‘Big Data’ databases in SQL-like technologies(e)
- Consulting skills: The consulting skillset is harder to master, but involves being able to listen, understand and convince key decision-makers on the client side(e)Starting from raw data extraction, a Data Analyst will aim at transforming data into an appealing story, with simple and precise Data Visualisations, in an efficient and timely manner.
On a typical day you might:
- Conduct website audits along with deep analysis for our clients in collaboration with the Customer Success Managers, UX Designers and UI Designers.
- Constantly suggest ways to improve our methodology or its application, and deliver projects based on these suggestions.
- Work in collaboration with the R&D team on AI development projects.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in working with numbers and data (e.g(e)databases, Excel, statistics, data visualization) (internships included)
- You are fluent in French & English (C1 level at least) - Spanish or Italian skills would be a bonus!
- Experience / skill in one of the following programming languages: SQL, Python, or other data exploration language(e)If not, strong, evidence-based interest in learning technical skills.
- Interest in the digital ecosystem: business models, analytics, acquisition, ecommerce strategies.
- You are extremely motivated and excited to join Contentsquare adventure(e)You feel like working in a very ambitious team, within a rapidly growing company, matches your career goals.
- You strongly believe that continuous learning is a requirement for your next job(e)You are excited by innovation and quick change.
- You are a proactive team-player.
Good to know:
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Contract: CDI or last year internship
- Location: We are located in the center of Paris
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive(e)Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interactwith our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer(e)Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.