Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability(e)Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers(e)In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups(e)In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years(e)Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
Contentsquare is looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our team and help provide white-glove support for our customers in Europe. Contentsquare’s TAM’s are technically skilled, love working with customers, well organized, detail oriented and creative thinkers(e)You will have the opportunity to interface with our marquee customers while working on challenging problems and managing complex projects(e)This position offers a great opportunity for an individual to grow their career within the growing Customer Support team in Europe.
If you're excited by the idea of being part of a rapidly growing web/app analytics company where you can grow your technical and soft skills, while working with some of the largest companies out there, we want to meet you.
The job is open to other EMEA regions like London or Tel-Aviv.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working directly with a handful of marquee accounts, focusing on ensuring their ongoing success with our company
- Hosting recurring meetings for your customers
- Acting as an internal champion for your customers with all Contentsquare teams
- Handling standard escalation management for your accounts
- Acting as a product adoption expert for your customers, including running sessions for them to do light product education
- Helping ensure your customers are following Contentsquare best practices
- Scoping new Contentsquare projects for your customers
- Performing project management for large Contentsquare projects your customers are working on
- Contentsquare product administration and maintenance assistance
- Providing Contentsquare platform configuration assistance
- Triaging critical issues in conjunction with the Customer Support team
- Creating and maintaining a customer ‘account plan’, including documentation on key areas of your customer’s configuration and usage details
- Creating and distributing regular reports to your customers
What you'll need to succeed:
- Fluent in English is mandatory(e)Proficiency in one or more other languages (French, Italian, German,...) is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in providing customer facing support to Enterprise Accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written abilities and organizational skills
- Experience working with a range of customers, from individual contributors, to
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/Information technology or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup SaaS environment
- Strong desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Experienced in working in a web-based company, SaaS environment a plus!
- Experience in JIRA, Zendesk and Salesforce a plus!
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first(e)We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive(e)Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values(e)We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer(e)Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only(e)Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.