Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion(e)Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics(e)Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
The SEO Project Manager is a high analytics position(e)You will work both independently and with team members, your mission will be to grow our traffic by applying the best SEO tactics.
You’ll be in charge of managing our SEO roadmap and build our strategical approach to success(e)Not only that, but you’ll also be part of an exciting, highly skilled SEO team that provides a high level experience in managing organic search optimization(e)You’ll be involved in defining the future of our SEO master plan for the next years to come.
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT): 🏅
- Fully manage SEO visibility of your country (Spain) and activate all actions to get maximum visibility
- Work with our senior SEO team members to define strategies that can grow our business in Spain and abroad (US, EU, Asia)Analyze Google’s SERP and find out the best in class strategies for our SEO
- Conduct semantic audits to detect ranking opportunities (based on user’s intent and keywords categorization)Conduct backlinks audits and build strategic partnerships with publishers and influencers to grow our popularity
- Build a Content Calendar that fits our audience’s demand
- Set up and proactively manage projects that align with our strategic goals
- Participate in weekly progress meetings to discuss our worldwide strategies and share key learnings with the team
- Participate in our Content Strategy Council to identify our best opportunities
- Lead content agencies to get the best value they can provide in the execution of tasks and processes, ensuring quality and deadline adherence
- Effectively track, prioritize, manage, and report on deliverables, assignments, and issues related to each project
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF: ⭐
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO-focused project management, ideally in an e-commerce platform or at a digital services agency
- Spanish Native speaker
- Strong acknowledgment of SEO key concepts (Keywords Analysis, Content clustering, Partnerships, Link building expertise)Superior copywriting skills (User oriented and SEO optimized content)Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Enthusiasm for and pride in your work
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and present data meaningfully
- Ability to learn, adapt, and work quickly in a dynamic environment
- Analytical / Data skills (Datastudio, Tableau, Googlesheet, Excel)
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence(e)It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.