The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee(e)This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018(e)Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly(e)Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
This role would suit someone who is creative and passionate about building great products with high volumetry, as well as working with the latest technologies and methodology for building software.
Overall you’ll write code, design architecture, build all aspects of our platform, build software against API’s, manage infrastructure, perform code reviews and help guide other developers.
- Work on challenging projects, to build the referential of Stock at Veepee using the best standards and technologies
- Estimate development tasks, pointing out risks, required provisions and limitations in the process
- Perform regular code reviews and share best practices
- Design and implement the features using TDD, clean coding for cloud ready applications
- Active participation in an agile organisation.
- Deep knowledge of Java (more than 3 years)
- Strong capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions
- Strong knowledge of Kafka (or at least familiar with any other queuing system)
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Version control tools, especially Git
- Design patterns and clean code
- Oriented on scalability & performance solutions (including architecture, coding and database)
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with automating deployment, scaling and management of containerised applications (e.g Kubernetes)
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery practices.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills ; the team is distributed across many locations (Warsaw, Lyon and Nice)
- Proactive and dynamic person motivated to grow within a technology team
What we offer:
- A dynamic and creative environment
- Fun and open international teams
- State of the art technologies and tools
- Participation in Veepee meetups and events
- Remote friendly opportunities
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?