Founded in 2012, Botify is an enterprise software company that helps brands turn organic search into an efficient, measurable, and sustainable channel for both traffic and revenue growth(e)Powered by a unique unified data model, prescriptive insights, and automated processes, Botify delivers an end-to-end SEO management solution that enables customers to unlock the true growth potential of their website.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-commerce, travel, media & publishing, classifieds, and more, including Expedia, Macy's Farfetch, Marriott, L'Oréal, Crate & Barrel, Conde Nast, Groupon, Github, Carvana, FNAC Darty, and The New York Times(e)Botify also partners with leading technology and services companies such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WordPress VIP, Google Cloud, Microsoft Bing, Jellyfish, Chameleon Collective, Foresight Digital, Contentsquare, and iPullRank.
Botify is a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $82M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, London, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
For our growing Design Team, we are hiring a Senior Product Designer.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer with at least 7 years of experience to lead the user research, prototyping, and interface design activities for one of our squads. This squad focuses on increasing customer loyalty and platform usage(e)Your main goal will consist in making Botify easy to use and easy to learn, even for less SEO savvy users, through dedicated projects(e)You'll partner with Product Management and the engineering teams to enhance the usage of Botify and give SEO stakeholders the best experience they can have.
As a key member of our Product team based in Paris, you will join 6 designers and 5 product managers.
- Acquire in-depth product knowledge(e)You will work on understanding the SEO platform market and the functional area of the product(e)You will carry out interface benchmarks and regular watch to influence the vision of the product.
- Conduct product discovery and user research(e)In collaboration with a Product Manager, you will be responsible for implementing all relevant qualitative and quantitative research methods(e)You ensure that product and design decisions are guided by factual user feedback(e)You will participate in research and testing sessions to gauge the effectiveness of design solutions(e)You work to dig deeper and put people in the position to be able to give you great insight.
- Run an effective ideation process(e)You rely on benchmarks, best practices, and the search for design patterns(e)You facilitate ideation workshops with all stakeholders(e)You improve your design solutions by considering many ideas before settling on any one of them.
- Build high and low-definition design solutions(e)You will produce wireframes and prototypes to explore different hypotheses and model user journeys/user flow(e)You will intervene as well on features improvements, evolutions, and building from scratch (high-level and low-level vision).
- Deliver meaningful UI design(e)You globally approach the design of a graphical interface (structure, behavior, graphic identity), creating elegant and meaningful interface elements(e)You help define a strong design language for our product interface(e)You ensure that what you build is usable by others and compatible with the wider system(e)You’ll be a key contributor to Botify’s design system, from building components to documenting usage guidelines.
- Follow the implementation of the design in the product(e)You set up an iterative collaboration with front-office developers: technical feasibility, hand-off preparation, testing, and quality assurance.
- You have at least 7 years of experience, with solid UX thinking and visual design skills.
- You’ve shipped many products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences(e)An experience in B2B SaaS, analytics, or data visualization is a plus.
- To conduct your mission, you have a keen attention to detail and are highly organized and autonomous.
- You’re a great communicator, in both English and French(e)You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks, brainstorm initial design concepts and make strategies come to life.
- You like working in a fast-paced environment with the autonomy to find the best solutions through data and user research.
- You’re a team player with a sense of humor, and a desire to learn and share.
- You have an interest in the tech, software, and start-up space.
- You are a tech-savvy individual with a capacity to quickly learn new technologies and technical products
What We Offer
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive(e)Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Location: brand new offices in the center of Paris (12 rue d’Amsterdam, straight out of Gare Saint-Lazare)
- Flexible Remote Policy & Working Hours
- Attractive Remuneration Package with BSPCE (for Permanent full-time role - CDI)
- Fun office culture & regular outings such as Team Off-Sites, Annual Kick-Off, Quaterly Team Lunch, Thirsty Thursdays etc.
- Lunch vouchers, 50% of transportation reimbursement, fitness classes, generous CSE advantages etc.
- Compelling growth perspectives
- Start date: as soon as possible
In addition to the skills and experience we are looking for, our ideal candidate would embody our core values:
Learn Fast(e)Progress Faster.
Go the Extra Mile(e)It’s Never Crowded.
Work Hard(e)Stay Humble.
Be Bold(e)Be You.