We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission(e)
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3(e)Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos(e)Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 800 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency(e)Have a look at our Origins video here
We develop hardware wallets, a physical key to keep your crypto assets safe – Ledger Live
is the central software we deliver to our users to manage it and track their cryptocurrency portfolio.
Ledger Live team, at Ledger, provides a bridge between their hardware key and the blockchain to offer a unified experience.
Ledger live is Community Driven product with 200k+ monthly users.
All our software products have an aspect of integration with our hardware wallets.
Our engineers interact on a daily basis with hardware, security, crypto, design teams to build the best new generation products.
- You join Ledger Live engineering team to maintain and develop on Ledger Live stack, involving Ledger Live apps (mobile and desktop) and its ecosystem
- You maintain and develop new ideas around it on existing and future tooling projects (example: automated testing of crypto transactions with a bot, command line interface, internal/external tooling)
- Your work involves working 100% on Open Source projects: ledger-live-mobile, ledger-live-desktop as well as ledger-live-common (business logic) and ledgerjs (hardware communication)
- Helping our QA team to automate even more our testing approaches
- Be involved in investigating bugs in the complex world of blockchains edge cases
What we’re looking for:
- Engineer profile with at least 8 years of experience in Software development
- You have a strong background/interest in algorithm development and optimization to work on our stack: work with device in binary, work with blockchain technologies, ...
- You have a good knowledge of DOM / CSS and UI libraries like React
- You are curious to learn how blockchain works under the hood and investigate deeply complex systems
- Nice to have: functional programming, experience in GraphQL, open source experience
What our tech stack looks like ?
- UI done with Electron and React (desktop) and React Native (mobile) – and its ecosystem (e.g(e)redux, react-navigation)
- Interact with hardware devices with async and observable paradigm using RxJS
- We are full stack: from business logic of blockchain to the hardware wallets
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age(e)