We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3(e)Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos(e)Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries. At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency(e)Have a look at our Origins video here
You will join the Internal Control and Crypto Projects team and participate actively in the development of internal control in a crypto environment(e)In this role, you will help drafting internal control procedures and control matrix.
Starting date: January 2023
Duration: 6 months
- Design controls in conjunction with the Head of Internal Control & crypto projects
- Write control processes
- Complete controls
- Provide support on the analysis of specific crypto projects and write documentation of your findings
- Engage with the Finance department and multiple teams within Ledger
What we’re looking for
- You had a 1st successful experience or a demonstrated interest in internal control/audit
- You have excellent written skills
- You are fluent in English with a good level of French
- You are rigorous and curious
- You have some knowledge and/or interest in Web3, NFT, cryptocurrencies (no in-depth technical knowledge required)
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility: Partial remote work possible
- Social: Frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
- Lunch vouchers with Swile
- Vacation: 1 day off for every full month worked in addition to national holidays
- 1000€ gross / month
Ledger guarantees fairness for all during the recruitment process, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.