Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs(e)PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees(e)Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services(e)We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and in the UK(e)With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 900 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
What will be your role?
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our People Team as a Senior HRIS Analyst.
Your mission will be to: Empower our People engine to be more efficient & scalable through the set up & management of our HRIS.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the deployment of our new HRIS, from the configuration of functional requirements, coordination of testing & go live phases.
- Understanding functional requirements to advise the business on processes & functionalities to be implemented.
- Making sure our HRIS infrastructure is built to scale & provide a delightful user experience.
- Developing data processing guidelines to ensure the accuracy & quality of our data.
- Managing all our HR tools & leading any associated change management.
This job has been tailored for you if
You have the following qualities :
- You have a strong experience in project management & a significant one in deploying a HRIS
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- You are analytical
- You are data driven and have a sense of continuous improvement
- You have strong stakeholder management skills
- You are a strong communicator - concise and on-point
- You speak english fluently
1️⃣ Phone screening with a recruiter of TA team
2️⃣ Interview with a member of the People Ops team
3️⃣ Interview with Alix Berthier our Payroll & Admin Director
4️⃣ Interview with Christophe Delas, VP People
Background check to verify your identity, diploma and past professional experience in the context of our ISO27001 certification
What we offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
• A Work From Anywhere policy to allow for flexibility! Depending on your contract, live and work permanently in one of our 4 countries of your choice or work abroad up to six months a year!
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation(e)Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!