Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs(e)PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees(e)Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services(e)We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and in the UK(e)With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 900 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
About the Design System / Frontend experts squad 📚
Composed of a lead engineer, two frontend engineers and two product designers, Midnight, the design system squad, is part of the Design Language System tribe (on the design side) and the the Expert platform tribe (on the engineering side).
The squad’s main mission is to contribute to the continuous evolution of Midnight, to make the PayFit product scalable with the best-in-class user experience(e)It’s also responsible for transversal frontend topics and architectures.
A brief overview of our day-to-day stack:
, Jest (with testing library), Storybook, @emotion, styled-components, redux, micro frontends, webpack, rollup
- Code collaboration: GitHub, GitHub Actions, CircleCI
- Design tool: Figma
- Project management and knowledge: JIRA, Notion
- Communication: Slack, Zoom
Your role : Collaborate and Develop to build and frontend at scale ⭐
- Collaborate on documenting the current frontend codebase in order to identify the most critical areas of the product
- Collaborate on the frontend strategy at PayFit
- Design frontend architecture and collaborate on architecture RFCs
- Promote and ensure best practices within your team & the engineering organization
- Collaborate with product teams to build new features with minimal effort
- Architecture (API design) and develop sustainable frontend solutions based on end-user and team needs
- Help the engineering organization with the migration of their codebase to the new solution
This job has been tailored for you if..(e)🦄
- You have at least 5 years of frontend development experience in a professional environment
- You have strong knowledge of monorepos management: lerna, nx, yarn workspaces
- You architect maintainable, efficient and high-quality code: continuous integration and deployment, API design, component (re)usability and -interoperability, code refactoring, documentation, performance, semantic versioning, ..(e)are not extraneous for you
- You are a doer with a creative force and a high attention to detail: strive for the highest quality with an iterative approach mindset
- You are receptive to feedback, to be mentored and mentor(e)We're caring and make sure that everyone can grow(e)You will be empowered(e)You will empower others.
- You speak english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You are familiar with bundling tools: webpack, rollup, esbuild, etc…
- You have experience with micro frontend architecture
Icing on the cake 🍰
- You have knowledge or experience of building or consuming design systems
- You have knowledge of Data structures and design patterns
- You know what an AST (Abstract Syntax Tree) is and are curious about code analysis tools
- You have UI/UX sensitivity and want to learn more about design processes/tools and develop your design thinking
- You are familiar with responsive/adaptive concepts and web accessibility basics (code semantic, screen reader compliant, keyboard navigation...)
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Phone introduction with @Cyril Lopez
3️⃣ Short visio assignment
4️⃣ Meet @Sylvie Nguyen, Product designer
5️⃣ Meet the engineers @Nicolas Toulemont and/or @Yann Isabel
What we offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
• A Work From Anywhere policy to allow for flexibility! Depending on your contract, live and work permanently in one of our 4 countries of your choice or work abroad up to six months a year!
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation(e)Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!