Botify recherche des ingénieurs avec un bon niveau de français et d'anglais (à l'oral & à l'écrit) et mobiles à Paris (télétravail possible).
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us create our new service : Botify Activation
, which optimize exposition to search engines and automates major manual tasks for our customers(e)You may work on content and structure automatic optimisations, on enhancing our flexible alerting tool for our customers, or our own DSL for Botify’s external API(e)Our teams work in 2 weeks sprints with daily staging and production deployments(e)You’ll be part of an autonomous squad in permanent contact with the product managers.
- Architecture, development and maintenance of core features
- Collaboration with other developers to design and coordinate complex distributed systems
- Identification, troubleshooting and resolution of high impact issues.
- Active role in knowledge and skill sharing within our team, including mentoring more junior members or animate workshops.
- Advocacy for key aspects of solid development including security, craftsmanship, performance, documentation and maintainability
- Frameworks: Django, React
- Platforms: AWS, GCP,
- DX: Travis-CI, GitHub
- 6+ years of experience as software engineer
- Experience building & operating distributed backend services
- Experience in collaborating with teams on large projects
- Experience in application profiling and optimization
- Professional proficiency in English and French.
We have a strong culture of sharing: As part of the engineering team, we participate in customer support and bug triaging/mitigation a few weeks per year(e)We also collaborate with our data science and analytics teams, give talks, animate workshops, coach other team members, and of course are very creative during our hackathons.
To read more about our engineering team, visit our Medium Blog
What We Offer
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive(e)Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Location: brand new offices in the center of Paris (12 rue d’Amsterdam, straight out of Gare Saint-Lazare)
- Flexible Remote Policy & Working Hours
- Attractive Remuneration Package with BSPCE (for Permanent full-time role - CDI)
- Fun office culture & regular outings such as Team Off-Sites, Annual Kick-Off, Quarterly Team Lunch, Thirsty Thursdays etc.
- Lunch vouchers, 50% of transportation reimbursement, fitness classes, generous CSE advantages etc.
- Compelling growth perspectives
- Start date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2012, Botify built the interface and methodology that automatically connects the enterprise websites with all the major search engines to drive sustainable and profitable results from the organic search channel.
Botify’s unified data model, prescriptive insights, and automated processes are used by hundreds of the world’s largest enterprises spanning industries including e-commerce (REI, Macy’s, Farfetch), e-travel (Expedia, TUI), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace/classifieds (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
A fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $82M in funding, Botify has offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, London, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.