Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion(e)Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics(e)Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
You will work on the new Back Market for Business unit, in charge of building Back Market’s offering to corporate clients (businesses switching from new to refurbished IT/mobile equipment for their employees).
Within our team, you will act as the go-to resource for our valued corporate clients(e)You will relentlessly negotiate to find the devices they need, at a great price and with a flawless experience(e)You will also help them close the loop by assisting in the buyback of their obsolete devices when they renew their fleet(e)When not serving current clients, you will be on the hunt for new ones in France, exploring new markets and sales channels.
In this role, you will have account management responsibilities dealing with small to large businesses (Startups, SMBs, CAC40, etc.) but you will also have project management responsibilities(e)Indeed, Back Market for Business has just begun building its Pro offer: you’ll very much contribute in the definition of our Sales strategy, lead user research, and in the amelioration of sales processes(e)
Working on a small team at the start of a new project, you will have an impact(e)This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded individual looking to better understand what it takes to launch and scale a B2B business.
Come and join us for this great professional adventure.
- Your Mission If You Accept It:
- Manage existing B2B corporate clients and inbound sales requests - providing advice and negotiating pricing.
- Build the outreach strategy and close your first deals.
- Coordinate the B2B catalog expansion and growth, including site management to have updated supply (brands/models, inventory, prices).
- Gather feedback and identify opportunities and risks in their purchase experience, and collaborate with management on possible solutions or necessary escalations.
- Assist the Head of Care in support of B2B Managed accounts to drive professional customer satisfaction upwards.
- Gain and maintain subject-matter expertise on the refurbished devices industry and players, as well as the specific needs of your corporate clients.
- Support the team in the development and selling of services tailored for corporate accounts (buyback, aftersales, etc.).
- You are in the right place if:
- You ideally had previous experiences in sales or project management in a fast-paced environment(e)You are willing to go the extra mile to satisfy your clients and find the best deals for them.
- You have strong organizational skills, a strong sense of urgency, ownership and accountability(e)You understand that your job is not done until THE job is done.
- You have superb listening skills and the proven ability to dig deeper to uncover our clients’ true objectives.
- You are a team-player and you have high capacity to federate and work with transversal teams in an international environment.
- We are looking for someone:
- Proactive and positive attitude - You will represent our team and the Back Market brand interfacing with large corporate accounts on our marketplace.
- Sales mindset oriented with appetite to close deals
- Resourceful, scrappy and creative - if a playbook doesn't exist yet, you are excited to figure it out and build it for the whole team to use
- With an Entrepreneurial mindset - you love building and growing projects and are ready to do the extra mile for it.
- Speaking French and English (fluent) > Required - Spanish, German or Italian would be a plus.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence(e)It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.