PlayPlay is the online video creation solution that allows Marketing, Communication and HR teams to turn any message into an engaging video in minutes.
Since 2017, PlayPlay has been growing exponentially:
1,500 customers (including two-thirds of the CAC40) in 15 countries
200+ employees in Paris, New York and Berlin;
65 M$ raised (series A and B);
Member of the French Tech 120 and recently ranked #26 in the Top100 rising B2B Scale-up in Europe by Sifted!
PlayPlay is the company for you if you want to:
Join a hyper-growth scale-up that allows you to invest in multiple projects and benefit from rapid evolution opportunities 🌱
Work on a product loved by our customers (65+ NPS) and in constant improvement 🚀
Learn from great colleagues in a positive work environment that thrives on ambition, drive, humility, transparency, and teamwork (our 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor is proof of that!) 🤝
Enjoy activities organized by the Happiness team (Music Quizzes, concerts, seminars, etc.) 🎉
Work a hybrid model with three days working from home per week and four weeks of full-remote per year (overseas is allowed in any country with a time difference of 3 hours or less) 💻
We are backed by investors such as Insight Partners (HubSpot, Twitter), Balderton (Revolut, Aircall) and Point9 (Loom, Zendesk) who are helping us become the global leader in video creation(e)And to achieve this, we are looking for the best talent in the market!
Read more about "The 100 good reasons to join PlayPlay":
As a Sales Administrator, you will be part of PlayPlay's Finance team! This team takes care of several key issues - such as accounting, billing, business planning - to ensure the financial health of the company.
Within PlayPlay, you will play an essential role in ensuring the administrative follow-up of the Sales team's actions, in order to speed up the Order to Cash process (the time between the customer's oral "yes" and the first payment)
Are you committed to customer care? You are passionate about video and you are convinced that the future of digital will be on this channel? Do you want to be at the heart of the collaboration between Finance, Sales and customers?
You are in your last year of studies and are looking for a 6-month internship or a work-study program(e)Don't hesitate to apply!
THE MISSIONS 💪
- Gather billing information from new and existing customers using unbilled licenses
- Assist the Sales team in managing sales opportunities in our CRM (Salesforce): create quotes, enter billing information
- Create routines to facilitate and accelerate exchanges between the finance and sales teams
YOUR SKILLS 🎯
- You are able to deal with multiple priorities and deadlines
- You have a 3-year degree in the commercial, financial or accounting sector
- You already have a first successful professional experience
- You know how to create and develop a relationship of trust with clients
- You are comfortable writing and speaking in French and English (C1-C2)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus
ABOUT YOU ❤️
- Rigorous: precise and reliable, we trust you with our eyes closed
- Ambitious: you learn quickly and are able to take responsibility
- Persistent: you know how to reach your goals without giving up
- Organized : you are able to manage several projects at the same time
- Good communicator: you know how to express yourself clearly and concisely, and you know how to create a relationship with external clients
- Curious: you are eager to learn
BY JOINING PLAYPLAY, EXPECT TO 🚀
- Integrate a hyper-growth scale-up, which will allow you to invest in multiple topics and benefit from rapid evolution opportunities(e)🌱
- Work around a simple and fun product, which allows thousands of users to create THE format everyone wants to see: video(e)🎥
- Learn from incredible colleagues, in an environment mixing ambition, dynamism, humility, transparency and teamwork.
- Have the opportunity to participate in activities organized by our incredible Team Happiness (Blindtest, concerts, group sports sessions, seminars, etc)(e)❤️
- Benefit from offices in the heart of Paris, in the Sentier
- Be able to work from home up to 2 days a week
OUR VALUES 🤩
- Creative: We don't do things the same way as others and we like that(e)It's that madness that gives everyone the freedom to innovate and follow through with their ideas.
- User-first: Our customers are at the ❤️ of everything we do because a product is nothing without its users and it is with its users that a product grows.
- United: What motivates us is to succeed together(e)We are specialists in cross-team projects: it is by sharing our expertise and supporting each other that we achieve our goals.
- Ambitious: We are not afraid to move fast and take risks(e)If plan A doesn't work, there are still all the letters in the alphabet(e)We learn from our experiences and adapt.
- Demanding: We take ownership of our projects, with responsibility(e)We are demanding of others but above all, we give our best.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PLAYPLAY & YOUR TEAM 🐼
OUR VALUES 🤩
Creative: We don’t like to take ourselves too seriously — and we take this very seriously! Having fun and expressing our creativity is essential to what we do(e)We’re proud to do things differently at PlayPlay, where everyone gets the chance to innovate, craft, and make it happen(e)
User-first: Our customers are at the ❤️ of everything we do because a product is nothing without its users(e)So, we listen(e)We improve the platform(e)We listen again(e)And while we build the software, we build relationships — all with a personal PlayPlay touch(e)
United: At PlayPlay, there are no egos(e)We’re motivated by what we can achieve together(e)Cross-team projects are our specialty and we support each other at every opportunity(e)With mutual respect, honest communication, and transparency, we come together to share our expertise and achieve our collective goals(e)
Ambitious: Yes, we’re humble as individuals(e)But together, we’re dreaming big(e)We’re not afraid to go fast and take risks: if Plan A doesn’t work, we go to Plan B, and so on.
Committed: We each take ownership of our subjects and put our personalities into our work(e)As a group of passionate individuals, PlayPlayers are prepared to give it all for the team(e)We expect the best from each other, but first, we expect the best from ourselves.
Our five steps recruiting process lasts a total of 2-3 weeks:
STEP 1 - Meet and greet with a recruiter
STEP 2 - A call with your future manager
STEP 3 - Present your technical skills with a practical case
STEP 4 - A culture interview to assess the fit with our values
STEP 5 - Last round with your N+2 OR the Head of People OR the CEO depending on positions