Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste(e)We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 434M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague, Berlin and Tokyo)(e)This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement(e)Join the refurb revolution.
You’ll be part of the Brand team overseen by Vianney, our Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer.
You will support the project management of all brand and comms initiatives undertaken by our internal creative studio(e)You will partner up with the Brand Studio Manager (your manager) to ensure all projects run smoothly, from briefing to delivery: organize resources, teams’ workload, timeline and outputs.
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT): 🥇
- Organise our creative team members’ workload (Designers, Art Director, Copywriter, Community Manager)
- Manage timings: organise briefings, creative checkpoints, production and delivery deadlines
- Coordinate with all stakeholders involved (from strategy to creative and crafting)
- Check brief requirements, livrables and budget
- Ensure all projects run smoothly
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF: ⭐
- You are a team player and have a great sense of leadership(e)You can easily motivate and engage people on projects
- You are detail-oriented and extremely organized, and are super comfortable with project management tools (like Asana, Jira, Malt)
- You love creativity and are excited to be part of the creative studio, from conception to production.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience at a similar position (either in an agency or a start-up / scale up) and English is a no brainer for you.
- Last but not least, you like tech and want to help revolutionize the way the consumer electronics industry operates(e)Screw New!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence(e)It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.