The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee(e)This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018(e)Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly(e)Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
We are looking for a FreelanceQA Engineer!
Your missions will be to:
• Automate tests using .Net Core, Java, Maven, Visual Studio Code, SQL
• To cooperate with the PO & Developers to design the tests
• Priorise test cases to be automated; Fix and verify bugs within the sprint
🏠 Remote friendly
📍 Either based in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Lyon, Madrid, Nantes, Nice, Paris, Sevilla, Tel Aviv and Warsaw
- Define a testing strategy (functional tests, unit tests and end-to-end tests - both automatic and manual)
- Automate tests using .Net Core, Java, Maven, Visual Studio Code, SQL
- Measure software testability during a software product life cycle
- Designing the tests in cooperation with the PO & developers
- Estimating the impact of the evolution of the product (input and alerts on incidents)
- Prioritise test cases to be automated; Fix and verify bugs within the sprint
- Report and communicate on test activities within the product teams and QA community.
- Overall experience of 2-5 years in the position of a QA Engineer
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems (JIRA, Gemini)
- Expertise in quality management software tests (Compuware, HP/Mercury QA Center, Microsoft TFS2010, …)
- Knowledge of several automation software tools (HP/Mercury QTP, Microsoft Test Lab, Selenium, Appium, Ranorex…)
- Experience with OOP languages as Java (Maven, Gradle) and version/control tools as Git
- Experience with implementing SQL queries and procedures (MySql, PostgreSQL)
- Previous experience in mobile testing would be a plus
- Your English is good enough to exchange about this job opportunity;
What we offer:
The dynamic and creative environment within international teams
The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform
The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally
Up to 3 days day of remote work per week
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?