Welcome to our fabulous world(e)🍴We are TheFork(e)Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia(e)We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard(e)Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment(e)We do this by providing a flexible, multiculturaland positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together -We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
About engineering @ TheFork:
- Our team is based on 100+ people including engineers, QA, design, product and devOps.
- We have an international team, with people working from France, Italy, Portugal, UK and Argentina.
- Our stack is mostly in Node both on the backend and frontend, and we work with React for our interfaces and GraphQL as API(e)Our Mobile Apps are made with Swift and Kotlin.
- Our engineers take great pride in their code, and pay close attention to the submitted pull requests.
- We solve many challenges with highly performant solutions, addressing beautiful interfaces without being troubled by the scalability of the platform itself.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 5+ Years of relevant experience.
- Ideal candidate should have 3 – 5 years of experience with all the above technologies
Primary Skill: Automation Testing, API Testing and Backend Testing
- Experience simulating application & API load testing to measure against industry standards, identify potential performance issues using JMeter, CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, Dynatrace etc.
- Experience Integrating the testing framework with DevSecOps pipeline
What you need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in test automation development, using frameworks and tools like Junit, TestNG, Appium, Cucumber, Postman as well as REST/JSON APIs.
- Verifiable experience in building and deploying CI systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo(e)Hands-on experience building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins, Docker.
- Data-driven, with strong problem-solving skills with analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data.
- Knowledge of Cloud-based Web Applications Architecture.
- Knowledge of deployment technologies with emphasis on AWS Cloud.
- Knowledge of using the Selenium Grid for parallel execution of Test Cases in Multiple Browsers
- Good Understanding of the CI and CD.
- Experience with the Postman, ReadyAPI with Groovy scripting to Test the APIs.
- Must have worked on the SQL queries and other Database scripts.
- Knowledge of using the JMeter or BlazeMeter for the Performance Testing of the APIs
- Thorough understanding of concurrency, threading, algorithms, and data structures
- Create and execute SQL queries and validate databases using an automation tool
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💚 Complementary time off to spend with your loved ones
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
👶 Financial benefits in the events of a birth, adoption, pacs, or wedding
😌 Free access to the Calm app
🏡 Housing assistance plan to help find accommodations, or with repairs for your home
🏥 72% of health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke(e)A lot(e)A lot.)