The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee(e)This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018(e)Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly(e)Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
- You define the strategy and the vision for the product from a business perspective
- You translate the product vision into concrete services and tools and set their prioritization, in collaboration with your stakeholders, according to business value
- You build and monitor the budget of the product
- You work in a collaborative, and agile way of working, inside the product and with business teams.
- You define the roadmap and the objectives of the product according to the company’s objectives, and you are able at any time to measure the performance and the achievement of the team(e)
- You write user stories, monitor the progress of the tasks, and ensure at all times that members of your team have all the necessary elements to respect the product engagement on time, on quality, and on budget
- BSc degree (ideally: from Engineering or Business field)
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Owner or Project Manager
- Significative background in Data Management, and CRM projects
- You are a leader of change and you don’t hesitate to challenge the processes and working methods. Strong interest in data, BI, and new technologies (e-commerce and retail)
- Ability to explain complex processes with simple words
- Understanding of business issues and stakes in operation matters
- Proactive, organized, and team player: you know how to make things happen and you have convictions.
- Ability to challenge, demonstrate, and leadership
- Ability to manage the project, define the needs, plan and organize the workflow
- Result-driven and business value-oriented
- Fluent English, as you communicate with multi-cultural teams
What we offer
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform
- Participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally
- Up to 3 days remote per week
- Video games, beer, and quiz parties with colleagues
Belonging to Veepee,is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe(e)From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with(e)If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?