Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software(e)We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform(e)Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
The goal of our Product Team is to build the best product on its market to satisfy more than 300,000 clients(e)We believe companies need to listen to their customers and find attractive ways to meet their needs(e)If you want to be part of the journey and you think transparency, communication and collaboration are key to building a great product, we need you in our team!
With a Product Team of around 40 people (Product Managers, Designers, UX Writers and Researchers, Content Managers, Knowledge Managers and Specialists), we’re looking for a Product Manager(e)You’ll be working with all the teams across the company : designers, marketing, customer success, development etc(e)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a product based web company, ideally building a SaaS tool
- Critical and creative thinking with an analytical & open mind
- Understanding of the technical part when needed
- Knowhow on some prototyping and designing tools (Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision etc.)
- Good sense of design and what make a great UX
- Effectively interact with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information(e)Use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations
- Continuously seek opportunities to learn, question the applicability of past approaches in the current environment, own growth, and embrace failure as a learning opportunity
- The ability and willingness to make continuous improvements(e)Also the commitment to help make positive leaps in its results and overall performance
- Value diverse perspectives and working with others as a way to achieve the best output possible
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will getMeal vouchers
- Swile (12,5€ per day, 9€ is paid by the company)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- RTT : 12 for all cadre in 2022
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home : 250 euros
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A second video interview with Product Managers
- A last video interview with Sylvain, VP Product
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team(e)Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience(e)
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team(e)Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call(e)
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values(e)We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination(e)
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work(e)The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job(e)This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.