Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software(e)We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform(e)Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
The role of our Customer Success team is to make sure that our customers get the best experience and value out of their Sendinblue platform(e)They manage a large portfolio of Enterprise Customers from the contract signature to its renewal.
Their objectives: Adoption, Satisfaction, Growth, Retention
- Set your clients up for success: establish critical goals/KPIs and help to achieve them
- Be Sendinblue’s expert and proactively monitor your client's KPIs to drive adoption & value and in order to prevent the churn
- Collaborate closely with all departments on a day-to-day basis to help your customers to reach their objectives
- Contribute to your customer’s marketing strategy and roadmap by developing and maintaining a strategic trusted advisor relationship with them
- Be the voice of the customer to the SIB Product team
- Drive regular cadence with customers to report on KPIs, share results & actionable items with cross-functional stakeholders
- Identify and manage development and growth opportunities within the portfolio
- Participate in the team’s effort to build a global Success framework for Sendinblue
- Relevant work experience (at least 4 years as a CSM) in a SaaS company
- Fluent in English and French
- Good marketing knowledges
- Strong ability to understand, manage and drive customers needs and strategy
- Proven track record of sustained target achievement
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills (English & French)
- Ability to drive issues resolution and work in collaboration with all departments (sales, product, care, finance, etc.)
- Proactive, autonomous and efficient
- Team player
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Meet us !
- HR video call
- Lead CSM interview
- Director interview
- Use case Session with Lead + Director
- Background check
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team(e)Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call(e)
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values(e)We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination(e)
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work(e)The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job(e)This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.