Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software(e)We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform(e)Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
As a Sales Representative at Sendinblue, you will be helping to build a new team at Sendinblue(e)Generating business opportunities by following processes and testing new approaches to prospect into business accounts(e)You’ll identify and research a list of companies to target, and use email, LinkedIn, and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
You will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their marketing issues, and their operations(e)The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team(e)This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure(e)
The role will report to the Head of Sales and together you will shape the process to target key accounts in the UK and Northern Europe(e)This is an opportunity for rapid growth as this team scales!
What you'll be doing:
- Learn, develop and execute processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with the Head of Sales and other team members
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people, and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Work with the team to leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Work with the sales managers to close deals and sign new clients
- You have between 2+ years of proven sales experience, ideally in the B2B SaaS area
- You are a native English speaker, French is not needed
- Experience with Salesforce and G Suite a plus
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, retail, brands selling directly to consumers
- Impact first: You have an entrepreneurial mindset to test and learn
- Build up together: You are agile, able to adapt to feedback and build new systems and processes with colleagues
- Humbly open: You are authentically curious, looking to understand people and their goals
- Empower the customer: You are interested in learning about our customers, prospective and existing
- Strong interest in new technologies
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- You want to make a real difference
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ...and more!
- A first HR call (30 minutes)
- A first interview, with our Head of Sales (45 minutes)
- A role play (30 minutes)
- A last interview with our Chief Revenue Officer (45 minutes)
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team(e)Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call(e)
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values(e)We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination(e)
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work(e)The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job(e)This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.