Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs(e)PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees(e)Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services(e)We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and in the UK(e)With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 900 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
Join our Growth team as Marketing Operations Project Manager(e)This role is based in Paris or Barcelona and reports to the Lead Growth Ops and Analytics.
Your mission will be to set best practices and own the standardization of our marketing activities across regions, build and maintain our Growth Engine and participate in the growth acquisition strategy in pair with the Lead Paid Acquisition and the SEO Lead.
In details, you will be responsible for:
Design: participate in the design and standardization of our marketing funnels across regions, leveraging data and your knowledge of required tools to be implemented(e)When needed participate in the specifications definition for future developments with our Growth Tech team
Overall Growth framework: be responsible for maintaining a clear picture of our current Growth framework and act as reference point on its current status and evolution
Overall Growth Engine: be responsible for building and maintaining our Growth Acquisition Stack around marketing automation, adtech, analytics tools, CDP…
Strategy: propose a roadmap of activation use cases based on performance, data and stages of the lifecycle in a Sales Led and Product Led models
- Use cases are defined in partnership with the Senior Lead - Paid Acquisition, Program Manager, Lead - SEO, Lead - Web and Lead - Outbound Marketing
- You will be responsible for collecting them and project managing their implementation for the entire Growth team
Marketing Scoring: participate in the definition and evolution of the Marketing Scoring to optimize our conversion rate per target and improve the productivity of our sales team
Delivery: you act as a project manager to support the Inbound and Outbound marketing specialists over marketing campaign planning and execution.
This Job has been tailored for you if
You have the following abilities:
- You have strong hands-on experience using Hubspot marketing suite (be Hubspot certified is highly recommended) and are already familiar with
- You have 4+ years experience working in a scale-up, consulting firm or adtech company with a focus on marketing automation and digital transformation projects
- You have a vision and experience for building a scalable B2B growth stack and you are up-to-date with latest adtech/martech and analytics innovations
- You are super familiar with B2B inbound and outbound marketing strategies and you are tech-savvy
- You master tagging and analytics implementation over multiple platforms (Google Tag Manager, Hubspot, Google Analytics, GMP…)
- You have strong ownership on projects and works well with multiple stakeholders
- Skills in SQL is a plusSkills with Salesforce Sales Cloud is a plus
1️⃣ Interview with a recruiter of TA team
2️⃣ Interview with Gaetan Selmer - Lead Growth & Ops Analytics
3️⃣ Case Study and presentation to Gaetan
4️⃣ Interview with Quentin Georget - Business Tech Solution Director
5️⃣ Interview with Etienne Echinard - Growth and Performance Director
Background check to verify your identity, diploma and past professional experience in the context of our ISO27001 certification
What we offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
• A Work From Anywhere policy to allow for flexibility! Depending on your contract, live and work permanently in one of our 4 countries of your choice or work abroad up to six months a year!
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation(e)Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!