TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe and Australia(e)We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurant in a mission to bringing happiness through amazing dining experiences(e)Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book and pay the right restaurant at the right price, and thousands of restaurants owners benefits from our solutions to optimise reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and boost revenue.
Basically, TheFork connects restaurants and diners:
- Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
- From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food(e)We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community(e)We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
About engineering @ TheFork:
- Our team is based on 100+ people including engineers, QA, design, product and devOps.
- We have an international team, with people working from France, Italy, Portugal, UK and Argentina.
- Our stack is mostly in Node both on the backend and frontend, and we work with React for our interfaces and GraphQL as API(e)Our Mobile Apps are made with Swift and Kotlin.
- Our engineers take great pride in their code, and pay close attention to the submitted pull requests.
- We solve many challenges with highly performant solutions, addressing beautiful interfaces without being troubled by the scalability of the platform itself.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 5+ Years of relevant experience.
- Ideal candidate should have 3 – 5 years of experience with all the above technologies
Primary Skill: Automation Testing, API Testing and Backend Testing
- Experience simulating application & API load testing to measure against industry standards, identify potential performance issues using JMeter, CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, Dynatrace etc.
- Experience Integrating the testing framework with DevSecOps pipeline
What you need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in test automation development, using frameworks and tools like Junit, TestNG, Appium, Cucumber, Postman as well as REST/JSON APIs.
- Verifiable experience in building and deploying CI systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo(e)Hands-on experience building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins, Docker.
- Data-driven, with strong problem-solving skills with analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data.
- Knowledge of Cloud-based Web Applications Architecture.
- Knowledge of deployment technologies with emphasis on AWS Cloud.
- Knowledge of using the Selenium Grid for parallel execution of Test Cases in Multiple Browsers
- Good Understanding of the CI and CD.
- Experience with the Postman, ReadyAPI with Groovy scripting to Test the APIs.
- Must have worked on the SQL queries and other Database scripts.
- Knowledge of using the JMeter or BlazeMeter for the Performance Testing of the APIs
- Thorough understanding of concurrency, threading, algorithms, and data structures
- Create and execute SQL queries and validate databases using an automation tool
- Technical challenges due to high traffic & ever-evolving business
- Sustainable pace, allowing to deliver quality work
- 25% time to take a look back & focus on quality, or look ahead & build plans for the future
- Share & learn with other skilled developers during guilds events
- Profitable business with expansion perspectives & new models to explore
- Career & mobilities opportunities thanks to our growth & international offices
- Opportunity to push your own projects for the company
- Work/life balance attention
- Very comfortable workplaces that pays attention to your wellbeing
- Charity & social impact programs where each employee is an actor of the company’s engagement
- We *love* food
- Lifestyle benefit 400€ a year
- Flexible working policy for 2022 with allowance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Viator’s discount
- Hertz gold plus reward membership
- Calm app access
- Paid time off
- Linkedin learning access
- Health insurance
- Meal Vouchers