Who are we?
We simplify payroll management and HR processes for small and mediums businesses(e)Our automated SaaS solution helps business owners and HR professionals save time and money, allowing them to allocate more time to looking after their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever-growing range of product features and services(e)We have a strong presence in France and have quickly grown in Germany, Spain and the UK(e)With 6,000 customers in four countries, we are one of Europe's fastest-growing SaaS companies.
PayFit is successful not only because of our product but also because of our culture(e)Today, we are more than 1,000 employees, and we all embody our four core values.
- Care for each other
- Always stay humble
- Strive for excellence
- Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfilment and freedom of expression.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Internal Comms team as Internal Comms Specialist(e)You will be required to support PayFit's internal communications by creating engaging content for PayFit employees and the leadership team.
We're looking for a creative self-starter who is good with words and can turn technical concepts into compelling copy(e)As PayFit's Internal Comms Specialist, you'll act as PayFit's internal voice and aim to increase fulfilment and awareness amongst PayFit employees.
You'll report to the Internal Comms Lead and work closely with many other PayFit teams.
This role is an ideal opportunity to perfect your skills while producing creative content and play a key role in driving engagement within the company(e)
- Produce engaging and compelling copy to spark interest, start conversations and establish credibility with key audiences
- Collaborate with different teams to produce content that helps employees understand how the company operates
- Be PayFit's eyes, ears and voice and ensure that correspondence between employees across various departments and the company's management team is successful
- Support with and organise our monthly local and global meetings while delivering clear messaging on strategy and operational plans
- Manage PayFit's internal communications channels, including weekly and monthly updates and E-Coffees
- Manage our internal communications tools (Zoom, Kahoot, Slido...)
- Project manage the launch of the annual PayFit Book (the book introduces PayFiters to teams and highlights our important projects and key successes throughout the previous 12 months)
- Present the team and our missions to new recruits during the fortnightly onboarding sessions
We'd love to meet someone who…
- Has proven experience producing engaging content with short turnarounds, ideally from a marketing, comms or journalistic background
- Is a strategic thinker who is comfortable managing their workload
- Is passionate about communications and is keen to evaluate and analyse their work
- Is both literate and highly numerate, a natural communicator who knows how to use data to improve their content
- Has a positive attitude, creative spirit and intellectual curiosity
- Is fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Who has limited working proficiency in French
- Is meticulous with exceptional attention to detail
- Screening call with Perrine
- Writing Task
- Interviews with Internal Comms Lead and Head of Internal Comms & Events
- Interview with the Chief Strategy Officer
- Meet the team
- Background check to verify your identity, diploma and past professional experience in the context of our ISO27001 certification
What we offer (UK)
- Private medical insurance with Vitality
- We will cover 50% of your travel to work costs
- We provide discounts on fruit and veg boxes delivered to your address of choice
- Weekly Deliveroo credit to spend on meals of your choice
- One day per year dedicated to volunteering for a charity of your choice
- 25 days holiday per year
- A beautiful office in Farringdon with fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy
- Regular social events
What we offer (FR)
- The opportunity to 'Work from Anywhere'(e)You can use the office or any other location as your daily working environment (including internationally for up to six months per year)
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
- €150 towards equipment budget to comfortably work from home
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Restaurant card (Swile)
- Twenty weeks' maternity leave supported by PayFit and four weeks' partner leave (Parental Act)
- Health insurance (PayFit supports up to 60%)one day per year dedicated to volunteering for a charity of your choice
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace