Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability(e)Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers(e)In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups(e)In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years(e)Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
About the role:
As a Growth Marketing Intern in our Paris office, you will support our EMEA Growth team across a wide variety of campaigns(e)In this role, you will gain valuable experience in growth and digital marketing as well as customer engagement strategies within a fast-growing technology scale-up.
On a typical day you might:
- Work with the Growth team to support the go-to-market strategy and execution across various campaigns and projects, including SEO, email marketing, paid media, digital marketing
- Assist with leveraging our Social Media channels to create engaging campaigns and animate our communities and channels
- Support the recurring operational tasks needed to deliver marketing campaigns
- Research new ideas, tools, and trends that will support our digital growth
- Build and maintain email lists, operational workflows, and engagement data in our Marketing Automation tool (Hubspot) and Salesforce CRM
- Create reports and dashboards to monitor campaign performance, and support the team in using the data to make decisions and recommendations for future projects
- Light copywriting such as: emails, webcopy
What you'll need to succeed?
- You're a student in relevant fields: Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Data analytics, Big Data, etc(e)and you've already had 1 professional experience in any of these fields
- You have excellent communication skills and speak good French and English, other languages are a plus!
- You enjoy learning and catch on quickly to new tools and software
- You're dynamic, autonomous, curious and proactive, and like working in a fast-growing environment
- You're able to plan, organize, and deliver reliable results on time
- You can manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize as neededHave a strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge in Hubspot, G-Suite, Search Console, Atarget="_blank" rel="nofollow" href, Analytics would be a great plus!
Good to know:
- This is a 6-month internship contract
- Start date: as soon as you’re available!
- Hybrid work schedule: you'll be able to work from home 2 days per week maximum
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first(e)We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive(e)Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values(e)We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer(e)Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only(e)Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.