Group Product Manager, TheFork Manager experience
Welcome to our fabulous world! 🍴
We are TheFork, and our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products:
📱TheFork App: the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥 TheFork Manager: the software to help Restaurant Partners dedicate more time to their passion, grow their business and maximize the quality of service to their guests
💳TheFork Pay & gift cards: the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia(e)We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard.
We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment(e)We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
We are looking for an experienced Product Leader, to help us build the best products for our growing 60K+ partner Restaurants(e)You are the ideal candidate for this role, if you want to bring your best-in-class product & managerial experience to a fast-growing, modern product organization.
About the role
Our main Product for Restaurants is TheFork Manager (TFM), a SaaS product to help Restaurants manage their availabilities & bookings, operations and customers.
Our Restaurant Product & Engineering organization is composed of 3 pillars, with the following missions:
- ‘TFM experience’: Maximize usage and user satisfaction with TheFork Manager software
- ‘Niche segments’: Maximize TheFork penetration among specific Restaurant segments (e.g., Michelin-starred Restaurants)
- ‘Value proposition expansion’: Expand our value proposition for Restaurants by developing new offering leveraging our differentiating assets
As the Group Product Manager in charge of the TFM experience pillar, your mission will be to lead your team to make TheFork Manager addictive for Restaurant owners & staff(e)You will step into a hybrid role: you will both lead a team of 2-3 Product Managers and a Product Communication Manager (our first brick of Product Marketing!), and you will be the acting Product Manager for one of our Mission Teams.
You will be the first Group Product Manager in the history of the Supply Product team and, as such, will have a unique opportunity to shape this brand new role with us! This new position is our answer to:
- Scale 🚀: as our team grows (2x+), we want to create Product leaders roles to (i) own the outcomes & strategy on part of our large scope, (ii) provide better coaching to PMs and (iii) pave the way for career opportunities for our PMs
- Complexity 🤯: TheFork Manager is a single Product with a very diverse user base, ranging from 3-star Michelin Restaurants to popular cheap-eats
- Market context 🥇: nailing the Product Experience is more important than ever in a context of fiercer competition & rapid digitization of the Restaurant industry
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Leverage all means at your disposal to build and communicate the best understanding of restaurant needs, expectations & pain points with TFM
- Build a solid understanding of our competitive landscape and the Company’s vision & strategy
- Rebuild TFM measurement stack (metrics, tooling, etc…) and continuously monitor Product analytics to identify opportunities & allow for a more iterative approach
- Propose & align the right outcomes for you and your teams to focus on in order to achieve your mission
- Leverage business/product metrics as well as a continuous Product Discovery approach with customers & internal stakeholders to identify, prioritize & sequence opportunities to achieve those outcomes
- Collaborate with the mission teams (Products Designers, Engineering Managers, Engineers…) to identify & implement the right solutions to capture those opportunities
- Coach your team to make them grow: feedback, coaching, mentoring
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our Product team techniques & ways of working by sharing and leveraging your past experiences.
Who you are
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 7 in product management for technology companies (SaaS Product experience is a plus)
- Experience managing and growing teams of Product Managers (2+ years)
- Experience using continuous discovery techniques at scale
- Strong analytical mindset & ability to make strategic product decisions based on data and qualitative information
- Strong affinity with Product Design / Customer Experience work
- Proven ability to work with multiple senior stakeholders from various functions
- True obsession for customers and a passion for the restaurant industry
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
What we offer ?
- Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence and with a winning company culture (balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment)
- Attractive salary & bonus based on performance, Restricted Stock Units
- Meet-up & Conferences
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9eme)
- RTT, flexible hours, home-office
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, yoga, cross training and boxe lessons, afterworks, theater courses, global european seminars.