Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software(e)We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform(e)Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for an experienced german speaking Accounting Manager to take over finance & admin part of all entities of our DACH zone.
This Role has no Team Managing responsibilities.
You will report directly to the Head of Accounting & Tax, based in France.
- Accounting of the 2 German entities, with support of european based finance team
- Tax compliance with local CPA
- Manage payroll with local GM and local CPA
- AP payment process for each entities
- Monthly Financial reporting
- Improvement of the internal process
- Coordinate with the debt collection partner
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance
- At least 3+ years experience as an Accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures (closing process)
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like Netsuite
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Autonomy, Proactive, Ability to work in a scalable environment
- Very Good German proficiency (C1/C2), with good English proficiency (at least B1/B2)
- French speaking skills are a plus
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
The Interview Process:
- Video interview with our HR Team
- Technical Interview with our Head of Accounting & Tax
- Interview with our CFO
- On Site Interview with our CEO German Office
Du passt zu uns, wenn du aus folgenden Bereichen kommst: Buchhalter / Accounting / Steuerfachangestellte / Finanzbuchhalter / Bilanzbuchhalter
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team(e)Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call(e)
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values(e)We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination(e)
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work(e)The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job(e)This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.