Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste(e)We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 434M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague, Berlin and Tokyo)(e)This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement(e)Join the refurb revolution.
You will work closely with your manager Donatienne, our Head of Communications Europe to manage and deliver EU-lead brand campaigns and initiatives in collaboration with our creative lead agency.
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT): 🥇
- Project management: from creative concepting to production:
- Make sure all projects run smoothly, help organise them
- Work on the strategic and creative briefs
- Gather assets / deliverables needs with Back Market teams (comms, media and marketing)
- Help provide local insights and data from local markets
- Manage debriefs
- Supervise timeline, production and follow budgets.
- Ensure delivery of all master material.
- Coordinate localization:
- Organize adapt along with internal and external resources
- Collaborate with our Localization manager and Local Heads of comms to ensure consistency and integrity
- Supervise production roll-out
- Manage assets delivery along with local teams (Comms and Media)
- Coordinate campaigns performance trackings along with Audience & data strategist, gather local teams reports and summarise insights and learnings
- Follow brand items monitoring and KPI’s
- Manage financial tracking and reporting along with your manager
- Following local trends and insights
- Keeping up-to-date with European trends (from a market, culture and customer perspective):
- Conduct benchmarks, comp and creative reviews, desk research to support the preparation of brand communication strategies and creative briefs.
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF: ⭐
- You’re fluent in English
- You are a team player and have a great sense of leadership(e)You are detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- You are strategy savvy, with a lot of experience in understanding consumers (and their purchase journey), analyzing markets and trends(e)You have an analytical mindset and know how to define comms architecture.
- You love creativity and are excited to help lead bold and impactful brand campaigns and activations at a European level.
- You have a minimum of a 3+ year experience: preferably in Communications/Advertising (ie(e)Account or New Business Executive / Manager in an agency), or in a Start-up Scale-up (as brand or communication manager).
- Last but not least, you like tech and want to help revolutionize the way the consumer electronics industry operates(e)Screw New!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence(e)It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.