Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software(e)We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform(e)Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Since day one, Sendinblue has been part of several ESG initiatives such as the Parental Act, Climate Act and more recently the Parity Act and is now willing to go further in its social and environmental engagement by becoming B-Corp Certified within 2 years.
In order to achieve this great project, the People & Impact team (30 people) is looking for a passionate & quick learner with excellent project management & communication skills to join the team for an apprenticeship for one or two years(e)You’ll work under the management of the People and Impact Project Manager and our Chief People and Impact Officer.
What we need you for:
- Contribute to the design and the implementation of the Company Impact Roadmap including ESG initiatives (B-Corp certification)
- Actively participate in drafting internal policies (DEI, Environmental)
- Help in the definition of our ESG targets and monitor them.
- Participate in internal working groups related to ESG disclosures
- Participate in our Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Help implement ESG-related initiatives such as philanthropic activities and communicate about them.
- Solid understanding and appetite for ESG topics and more specific knowledge of the B-Corp Certification
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Hands-on, social, diplomatic team player with leadership skills
- Ability to work well in an international, diverse, and highly interdisciplinary environment
- Fluent in English
- Master’s apprentice in ESG/ Sustainability/ Impact
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5€ per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents..and more!
- HR Video call
- An interview with our People and Impact Project Manager
- At home Use case
- An interview with our Chief People and Impact Officer
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team(e)Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call(e)
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values(e)We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination(e)
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work(e)The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job(e)This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.