Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility(e)Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups(e)In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B(e)But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years(e)Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
This role will be essential to supporting our Sales Executives and Sales Leadership team prepares the order form creation up to closing and approval. A unique opportunity to be part of an Operations team that will help Contentsquare drive continued and accelerated growth.
As a Deal Desk Analyst, you will work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance, Billing, Product Marketing and other key stakeholders involved in the deal structuring.
Whatyou will do:
- Serve as the main point of contact for day to day deal support requests from the Sales organization in EMEA & APAC
- Engage with all internal support teams including Legal, FP&A, Billing, Product Marketing and other teams that support the sales cycle.
- Partner with Sales to ensure Opportunities and Quotes are properly built in SalesForce.
- Be a trusted advisor, meet with the Sales Organization, communicate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure deal structure in a compliant manner and facilitate deal closure
- Ensure all non-standard discounts, pricing and contract terms have been approved before deal closure.
- Develop a strong understanding of Contensquare’s pricing models, products, contract structures, quoting systems and business practices.
- Partner closely with the Finance organization to ensure transactions adhere to Contentsquare’s internal process & policies.
- Serve as an escalation point to help deals move forward.
- Manage the day-to-day approval process of contracts and deal review
- Partner with the Deal Desk Manager on high-value, complex and non-standard deals
- Participate in the elaboration of the process documentation maintained by the Deal Desk Team
- Promote compliance by empowering the sales organization through enablement sessions.
- Constantly look for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the Deal Desk process.
What you need to succeed:
- 1-3 years related experience in Revenue Accounting, Sales Finance, Sales Operations, and/or Deal Desk functions, must understand the Enterprise selling process.
- Software revenue recognition knowledge recommended.
- Understanding subscription models.
- Strong understanding of quote to cash processes and experience with SalesForce and CPQ tools.
- Comfortable reading legal contractual language.
- Aptitude to manage discounting and margins for partners.
- Extremely strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Knack for problem solving and meeting tight deadlines.
Who you are:#Soft Skills
- Motivated self starter, with a growth mindset.
- Thrive in fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end-users.
- High level of personal drive, self-motivated and passionate.
- Possesses a natural curiosity to learn.
- Strong interpersonal skills, experienced building strong cross-functional working relationships.
- Clear, concise and solution-focused communication.
- Strong business / commercial acumen and understanding of Business analysis.
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Smart, solution-oriented problem solver.
- Strive for excellence in your work, your team, and your company.
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first(e)We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup(e)That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive(e)Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values(e)We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer(e)Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only(e)Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.