Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs(e)PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees(e)Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services(e)We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and in the UK(e)With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 900 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
What will be your role
You’ll join the “Global Customer Operations” team.
We are an internal business partner working with the Customer Service teams for Payfit’s 4 markets to help them implement our operating model and help them operate in the best conditions, so they can be the best version of themselves
Your specialty, of course, is “content”.
You’ll help guide the CS departments of 4 countries (France, United Kingdom, Germany, and Spain) in their content-related projects: from advising to implementing and monitoring those projects.
From knowledge base, chatbot and training to documentation, you’ll have the opportunity to experiment with many content-related projects.
Local teams will create the content, but they need your help to do it efficiently: from “identifying what they should work on” to “optimizing how they work on content”.
You’ll not be alone in this mission: you’ll work hand in hand with a senior Content OPS.
Please note that this is not a Content Marketing job: you’ll work solely for Customer Services (the amazing people who provide daily assistance and advice to our customers).
You will be responsible of :
- Auditing CS departments of each country (FR UK DE and SP) and understanding their current priorities.
- Identifying and suggesting content related projects that will help these departments address theses priorities.
- Guiding and advising teams from theses departments when they work on content.
- Evangelizing best practices in content management and content creation to make these team more efficients.
- Helping install a consistency in CS content from all countries.
This job has been tailored for you if..(e)
• You have a solid experience in content creation, content management and content strategy(e)An experience strong enough so that you can now work in Content Ops (= guiding peoples who do not know how to create content professionally)
• You are fluent in english (not “I’m-an-amazing-copywriter” fluent, but “I-can-work-in-an-international-environment-and-present-a-strategy” fluent)
• You have an agile, lean, and result-oriented mindset
• You are data-oriented
• You’re good at engaging stakeholders
Not required, but definitely a plus:
• You already have experience in Content Ops (or consulting for content-related projects)
• You are fluent in French, Spanish or German
• You have a prior experience in customer service / support / success
Many paths can make great candidates for this role: content marketer, content strategist, content designer, knowledge manager, documentation specialist, etc.
• 30 min video call with a recruiter
• Case study to do at home and to present in 1h to the hiring manager
• 3x30 min video call with our Customer Operations Director and one of our Customer Success Director
• Meet the team
What we offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
• A Work From Anywhere policy to allow for flexibility! Depending on your contract, live and work permanently in one of our 4 countries of your choice or work abroad up to six months a year!
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation(e)Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!