TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe and Australia(e)We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurants in a mission to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences(e)Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book and pay for the right restaurant at the right price, and thousands of restaurant owners benefit from our solutions to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and boost revenue.
What you will do:
- Build a campaign plan for CRM B2C in France & Belgium
- Copywrite, build, define targets and set up the B2C communications (newsletters & pushs) via Braze
- AB Test continuously
- Report, analyze & make recommendations on changes to bring to local campaigns
- Imagine future winning campaigns
- Crush the data fields to improve targeting & personalization
- Follow performances, improve and develop new trigger campaigns
- Be the main contact of the rest of the teams needing you to reach B2C clients
- Challenge the communications KPIs: layout, conditional display, sending time, targeting, etc
- Coordinate with the sales and marketing director the main key activations and company priorities.
- Share best practices and adapt them to different countries.
- Build a campaign plan for the Sites (desktop & mobile) & Apps (iOS & Android)
- Brief brand & design teams to get assets
- Set up banners
- Manage our tool Early Birds
- Elaborate flows based on customer data
- Set up the rules to suggest products to customers
- AB Test again and again
- Share best practices on the cluster level
Who you are:
- Master’s Degree in Marketing studies
- You’ve already had a successful experience in CRM of minimum 2/3 years
- You’ve already used one of those CRM tool (Salesforce, Pardot, Braze, Adobe Campaign…)
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to create inspiring newsletters
- You like playing with Customer Data and you have strong capacity of analysis
- Understanding of the digital marketing
- A wide degree of creativity
- Native level of French, fluent in English
- You love food
What we offer:
- A permanent Contract - Full time - 100%
- Start date : by July 1st 2022 - to be discussed
- International working team & environment
- Ticket Restaurant
- Compensation for practicing sports
- Well-being activities and benefits (fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
Our Values, our culture:
We strongly believe in our values, which are the pillars of our culture(e)We use them every day at TheFork, when we make decisions, collaborate as a team or respond to our customers.
These values are fundamental to us and we like talking about them more than anything else.